What's new

Exports and Remittances declining

@Imran Khan

Giving dollars to these goons is directly helping them and making them stronger .

The imperialist powers are very smart. They will give just enough dollars to keep the Imported Govt strong enough to be in power. But not enough to improve Pak awaam's general position.

Regards

Those who have bought plots on installments and those who send to support families…….they hav no choice but to send.
So this mantra of “stop sending” won’t work for most…….its only for the rich investors.
Ordinary Pakistanis have no choice. Its all majbooriyan.

@Imran Khan

Giving dollars to these goons is directly helping them and making them stronger .

The imperialist powers are very smart. They will give just enough dollars to keep the Imported Govt strong enough to be in power. But not enough to improve Pak awaam's general position.

Regards
Still i will say no dollars to bikao mall . Even imperials take over pakistan i dont care

1656489330640.png

Giving dollars to these goons is directly helping them and making them stronger .i will not sent a single dollar to them .
Remittances are at an all time high. $600 million has rolled into the country since March 2022. This graph shows that there is virtually NO slowdown of remittances inflow into the fabled Roshan Digital Accounts :cheers:

I saw some were criticizing PTI growth of 40-50 percent in a year and how it could be better. You will be happy to know in May 2022, IT exports actually down 27 percent month on month. I don’t blame the thieves for stealing. It’s like blaming a snake for biting. It’s the idiot who put the snakes there. Mir Bajwa to blame.

I know of a Top10 maybe even a Top5 IT company (brings $millions into Pakistan) that is seriously considering moving out of PK. The cost of operating, inflation, crime, etc., is making it close to impossible to operate in Pakistan. Combine that with what has recently transpired with the Gov shakeup, and the reaction against Foreign PKs (most the principals are ex-pat PKs), I think they are completely disheartened. Biggest shock is the lack of confidence in the Military institution that was always a pillar of stability. They have also begun to route all remittances to a third country. The idiots at the helm don't realize the flexibility Tech companies (they are not like industries) have and the fluidity of their structures. This particular tech company is constantly courted by HK, Singapore, Portugal, Turkey, UAE, Malaysia and others. For them one major factor of being in PK was the personal linkage. After this debacle in the last few months that seems to not be a bind strong enough.

Things are going to get worse on the economic front.

BTW the above info is FIRST HAND not secondary, anecdotal or rumors.

Last edited:
I know of a Top10 maybe even a Top5 IT company (brings $millions into Pakistan) that is seriously considering moving out of PK. The cost of operating, inflation, crime, etc., is making it close to impossible to operate in Pakistan. Combine that with what has recently transpired with the Gov shakeup, and the reaction against Foreign PKs (most the principals are ex-pat PKs), I think they are completely disheartened. Biggest shock is the lack of confidence in the Military institution that was always a pillar of stability. They have also begun to route all remittances to a third country. The idiots at the helm don't realize the flexibility Tech companies (they are not like industries) have and the fluidity of their structures. This particular tech company is constantly courted by HK, Singapore, Portugal, Turkey, UAE, Malaysia and others. For them one major factor of being in PK was the personal linkage. After this debacle in the last few months that seems to not be a bind strong enough.

Things are going to get worse on the economic front.

BTW the above info is FIRST HAND not secondary, anecdotal or rumors.
That is what these duffers do not understand. Pakistan is no where near as investment friendly as countries like Bangladesh, Indonesian, Malaysia, India etc. And lets not forget the huge Indian lobby that is against Pakistan, being next to war zones, law and order, terrorism issues etc.The only meaningful foreign investment that can come in is by overseas Pakistani, as due to our personal linkages we look pass through the crap and put up will all the nonsense that one has to deal with in this country. Bit if all these people are called as ‘misguided’ and not eligible to vote as ‘we know nothing’ … why should they risk their hard earned money? For what so Bilawal can make trips in EU while Ahasan Iqbal puts the nation on a diet plan with no tea?

That is what these duffers do not understand. Pakistan is no where near as investment friendly as countries like Bangladesh, Indonesian, Malaysia, India etc. And lets not forget the huge Indian lobby that is against Pakistan, being next to war zones, law and order, terrorism issues etc.The only meaningful foreign investment that can come in is by overseas Pakistani, as due to our personal linkages we look pass through the crap and put up will all the nonsense that one has to deal with in this country. Bit if all these people are called as ‘misguided’ and not eligible to vote as ‘we know nothing’ … why should they risk their hard earned money? For what so Bilawal can make trips in EU while Ahasan Iqbal puts the nation on a diet plan with no tea?

Overseas Pakistanis aren't spending a dime in PDM land.

Back
Top Bottom