What's new

"Export of August 2021 fall short and only USD 2.257 billion"Abdul Razak

Desprado

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Now you can laugh as much you want i prove and i was that excessive devaluation does not help export or stops imports

Now you can laugh as much you want i prove and i was that excessive devaluation does not help export or stops imports

Remittance will be reduced and CAD number will be beyond July 2021 numbers even after 3% devaluation in August.

I wish we could have defaulted in mid 2018 so at least we could have avoided PTI finance team.

Exports in July 2021 = USD 2.3 Billon
Exports in August 2021 = USD 2.26 Billion

If we can continue the same trend we will get total exports around USD 27.5 Billion which is 10% more than last year.

And the poster above want us to believe that there is no growth in exports.

If we can continue the same trend we will get total exports around USD 27.5 Billion which is 10% more than last year.

Your argument is BS. Why?

I am proved right that devaluation is not helping to reduce CAD infact, it is increase.

This month CAD will be above July numbers and still currency devalued around 3% in August and still did not help to reduce CAD or export. Only bringing hyper inflation and poor people can only curse on Imran Khan.

I am proved right that devaluation is not helping to reduce CAD infact, it is increase.

This month CAD will be above July numbers and still currency devalued around 3% in August and still did not help to reduce CAD or export. Only bringing hyper inflation and poor people can only curse on Imran Khan.

OK sir, carry on.
Also, there is no hyper inflation. Its bad but no way near hyperinflation:

Our CAD rose because of growth right?

Remittance will be reduced and CAD number will be beyond July 2021 numbers even after 3% devaluation in August.

I wish we could have defaulted in mid 2018 so at least we could have avoided PTI finance team.

Could you please explain me what does CAD stand for ? English is not my first language. Thanks.

Our CAD rose because of growth right?

No because our export did not increase to expectation according to PM statement.

No CAD will rise because Shaukat Tarin clearly said that no matter if the currency goes to PKR 200 still the CAD will be 13 billion Shahbaz Khanzada Show on 27th August.

The purpose of devaluation is gone when CAD amount fixed by FM and their in export increase. The result will be only and only hyper inflation ,which only happens when a country defaults.

True..earth is flat not round

Sun revolves around the earth or maryum nawaz
No because our export did not increase to expectation according to PM statement.

No CAD will rise because Shaukat Tarin clearly said that no matter if the currency goes to PKR 200 still the CAD will be 13 billion Shahbaz Khanzada Show on 27th August.

The purpose of devaluation is gone when CAD amount fixed by FM and their in export increase. The result will be only and only hyper inflation ,which only happens when a country defaults.
Dont worry people like you are the majority pmln is coming back baby 8-) :big_boss:

Screenshot_20210829-094806_Chrome.jpg

Once you let the exchange rate float freely, it takes time for the changes to kick in and exports to catch up. You cannot fault the policy decision of letting the rate float. Conversely, had the government tried to intervene, that would have affected our reserves and we cannot afford that.

Do you have a complete break down of the import and export heads so we can truly analyze what's going on?

But the real criticism here is that Imran Khan doesn't have a realistic plan to increase sustainable dollar inflows. Whatever plan he currently has is a joke.

SO basically if our exports boom only than we can handle this CAD issue?

SO basically if our exports boom only than we can handle this CAD issue?

Read here to understand CAD and all of its components

They are all netted to compute CAD. You can use accounting jugglery to show a farcical improvement in CAD. But yes, increasing exports and decreasing imports is the sustainable method of bringing down CAD.

Once you let the exchange rate float freely, it takes time for the changes to kick in and exports to catch up. You cannot fault the policy decision of letting the rate float. Conversely, had the government tried to intervene, that would have affected our reserves and we cannot afford that.

Do you have a complete break down of the import and export heads so we can truly analyze what's going on?

But the real criticism here is that Imran Khan doesn't have a realistic plan to increase sustainable dollar inflows. Whatever plan he currently has is a joke.

I told them before hand even PKR goes to 180 still export will reduce and import will be more higher. I know this said it and i am saying again that September number will be worse than August you wait and see how Shaukat Tarin announces soft default in this late month due to not going to IMF on June.

Shahbaz Khanzada "The only impact we can see is PKR devalued and no increase in export so do you think you can look this problem".

"Shaukat Tarin "In month of August export will be more than July numbers and CAD amount is fixed so and import will be around 6 billion dollar total service and goods , so even if the currency goes to 200 it will be 13 billion CAD Fix".

26th August Shababz Khanzada show.

I do not understand how he was so sure that August export number will higher than July and it already otherwise. What is the purpose of devaluation if CAD is fixed at 13 billion.

Mark my words Late September Shaukat Tarin will lead us to default. Remember it and you guys will cursing my black mouth.
Per most of pakistanis we do better with boom of imports & decrease of exports for CAD
8-)
Just like we saw 2013-2018

While increase in exports is bad like we saw 2018-2020
We did not export increase at all.

PPP did without GSP+ status.

PTI is only beating 2011 numbers of PPP still it is 1 million dollar above only with the devaluation of 100%

Last edited:
I told them before hand even PKR goes to 180 still export will reduce and import will be more higher. I know this said it and i am saying again that September number will be worse than August you wait and see how Shaukat Tarin announces soft default in this late month due to not going to IMF on June.

Shahbaz Khanzada "The only impact we can see is PKR devalued and no increase in export so do you think you can look this problem".

"Shaukat Tarin "In month of August export will be more than July numbers and CAD amount is fixed so and import will be around 6 billion dollar total service and goods , so even if the currency goes to 200 it will be 13 billion CAD Fix".

26th August Shababz Khanzada show.

I do not understand how he was so sure that August export number will higher than July and it already otherwise. What is the purpose of devaluation if CAD is fixed at 13 billion.

Mark my words Late September Shaukat Tarin will lead us to default. Remember it and you guys will cursing my black mouth.

If you have reserves you cannot default. The only way to default is to have an extremely high short term debt that is about to mature and you don't have the money to finance it, and no one is willing to give you loans either. We aren't there yet.

Back
Top Bottom