What's new

Expats prefer Bangladeshi dentists for treatment

dirt cheap dirt quality dirt education.
your countries students come for that dirt grade education though.... i escaped, what's fooling them

Well, you pay for what you get.
i don;t see bangladeshi people taking care of their teeth on average.
dentists earn less and y some reports from acquaintance terrible experience/ services.

Nice joke. You lot come to India to get things as trivial as bloodwork.
A lots of foreigners go to the India for sex tour as it is the most cheapest destination for those pervs but medical treatment ?! nah mate you are absolutely wrong. who will go to the India for medical treatment where millions of their own people die every year without treatment.In public health and vaccination index BD is far more superior country compare to India. Who will pic something worst instead of better things. You make no sense

You are barking up the wrong tree buddy. It all depends on the quality of the material and the dentist.
I don't know where you get your information from.

" It is important to remember, however, that fillings need to be replaced very 7-12 years. They are not permanent and can disintegrate and break down over time"

https://www.carefreedental.com/reso...quently-asked-questions-about-dental-fillings
You are talking all nonsense since you are not a dentist. where do you get all these informations ? must be from google right? There are many many types restorative materials like synthetic or metal amalgum . But it's still depends upon the cavity like class 2 cavity . whatever you do or doesn't matter which quality material you use in a class 2 dental cavity none will stay . go study before talk craps

The reason people prefer Bangladeshi dentists is because it’s dirt cheap compared to the rest of the world.
Its depends upon the clinics , I work in surecell which is very expensive even compare to the average western clinics . A root cananl treatment cost arround 500 us dollar which is not very cheap

Last edited:
A lots of foreigners go to the India for sex tour as it is the most cheapest destination for those pervs but medical treatment ?! nah mate you are absolutely wrong. who will go to the india for medical treatment where millions of their own people die every year without treatment.In public health and vaccination index BD isfam more superior country compare to india. Who will pic something worst instead of better things. You make no sense

You can't expect the LDC bunch to come up with valid arguments... :lol:

India issued more than 1.78 lakh medical visas in 2016, including for follow up treatment, as against 1.22 lakh in 2015

https://www.livemint.com/Politics/u...l-visas-as-India-becomes-medical-tourism.html

And...

Perhaps the most surprising thing about the Bangladeshis coming to India for treatment is this: Many of them arrive not for complicated procedures but for routine pathological tests. The more affluent medical tourists go to Singapore these days, but that still leaves an estimated 500 Bangladeshis entering India every day, seeking treatment.

https://www.livemint.com/Politics/9...-flock-to-India-in-search-of-better-faci.html

Also...

“We come to India for treatment because we know that here the quality of medication and treatment is far superior to Dhaka. It’s more expensive, but it’s a matter of life and death. We sold land to come here, and now that money has been rendered useless,”

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ess-bangladeshis-stranded-in-kolkata-4370748/

A lots of foreigners go to the India for sex tour as it is the most cheapest destination for those pervs but medical treatment ?! nah mate you are absolutely wrong. who will go to the India for medical treatment where millions of their own people die every year without treatment.In public health and vaccination index BD is far more superior country compare to India. Who will pic something worst instead of better things. You make no sense

You are talking all nonsense since you are not a dentist. where do you get all these informations ? must be from google right? There are many many types restorative materials like synthetic or metal amalgum . But it's still depends upon the cavity like class 2 cavity . whatever you do or doesn't matter which quality material you use in a class 2 dental cavity none will stay . go study before talk craps

Its depends upon the clinics , I work in surecell which is very expensive even compare to the average western clinics . A root cananl treatment cost arround 500 us dollar which is not very cheap

To just add to Gslv:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=india+medical+tourism

Now go home and get your chotolok shinebox Mr. BeeDee stronk

I was kinda guessing you are employed in this industry.

Once again you are barking up the wrong tree. India has nothing to do with this discussion.
I had my work done by a German Dentist in Baridhara, who by the way was highly recommended.

I did a physical ( check-up) just out of curiosity the last time I was in Dhaka, they did pretty good.

Do not quote me if you are going to be disrespectful.

I was kinda guessing you are employed in this industry.

Once again you are barking up the wrong tree. India has nothing to do with this discussion.
I had my work done by a German Dentist in Baridhara, who by the way was highly recommended.

I did a physical ( check-up) just out of curiosity the last time I was in Dhaka, they did pretty good.

Do not quote me if you are going to be disrespectful.
I care too less or none who did what to you but you are using languages like barking and stuffs completely shows your class and disrespectful . You know nothing about dentistry so better don't give me advice . You are probably some DV lottery case.bye :crazy:

500$ for root canal is not kidney selling money like in US

500$ is around 42000 taka and which is a monthly salary of a captain sab in Bangladesh . Not cheap.
Captain in the army you mean!? You think it’s a very high salary!? For that amount of qualification in other jobs you earn ten fold

500$ is around 42000 taka and which is a monthly salary of a captain sab in Bangladesh . Not cheap.
The quoted amount is correct if you are talking about the salary of a Sergeant.

A Captain's basic salary is more than two third of a Sergeant's accumulated salary. And everyone earns somewhat 2.5 to 3 times more of their basic salary.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom