What's new

Exlploring Business Oppourtunity in Venezuella

With due respect Sir; even it it happens, I am definitely going to sell CDS (credit default swaps) on such receipts and make large sums of money when they will eventually default.

You're Entitled To Your Choices Gentleman

You're Entitled To Your Choices Gentleman
Indeed I am. I will be waiting for such receipts and pounce upon them in the derivatives market.

Please do inform me when the "efficient" governments of both countries decide to go ahead with this trade. It would be good opportunity to bet on the default risk through the CDS.

There Are Many Forms Of Barter.It Can Take Many Shapes.For Example Pakistan Buy Crude Oil And Pay In Rupees Which Can Be Used By Venezuelan Government To Purchase Food Items From Pakistan.Iran and India Did It During Sanctions.

Then In Return For Pakistani Products Venezuela Can Give Security Receipts Entitling Them Ownership To A Fixed Barrels Of Oil.The Exporters Can Then Sell These Receipts To Oil Companies Or Even Raise Loans Using Them As Collateral.

Barter Is Not Just Giving and Taking Of Goods

Yes but we need to explore physical goods and no "I OWE YOU" scenarios
"I owe you scenarios bring the middle men into mix" avoid that

No scenario , of future this or future such

NOW AND PRESENT only you have 1 billion tanker ready ? Yes
Ok I will start transfer of food from Pakistan

COMODITY FOR COMODITY TRADE

• Very simple FILLED OIL TANKER starts travelling from Venezuella to Pakistan via sea guarded by F22P
  • Once we have confirmation , PIA starts the flights to transport food calculated by weight in tones ... and once we reach certain amount of Tones of food transport the flights end

How Pakistan distributes / sells oul in local market is 100% our problem
How Venezuella distributes food to supermarkets or people is their problem

Last edited:
Yes but we need to explore physical goods and no "I OWE YOU" scenarios
"I owe you scenarios bring the middle men into mix" avoid that

No scenario , of future this or future such

NOW AND PRESENT only you have 1 billion tanker ready ? Yes
Ok I will start transfer of food from Pakistan

COMODITY FOR COMODITY TRADE

• Very simple FILLED OIL TANKER starts travelling from Venezuella to Pakistan via sea guarded by F22P
  • Once we have confirmation , PIA starts the flights to transport food calculated by weight in tones ... and once we reach certain amount of Tones of food transport the flights end

That May Be Cumbersome There Has To Be Valuation Mechanism Otherwise Disputes May Rise

The easiest / quickest is really

Tanker - Fully Filled - Value : 1.0 Billion Dollars just fill it up and it start journey to Pakistan
when it gets to Pakistan sale of oil is collected by Government of Pakistan

Tones of Food :
This is something a professioanl traders would know how much food in tone is worth 500 Million

Trades bring their surplus and offload at Transport docks (collect their money)
  • Could be something like 100,000 Tones of Edible food equal to 500 million
  • Crates of Mangoes, Crates of Oranges , Crates of Banannas , Crate of Dry fruit
  • Drinkable water in bottle
  • Perishable food in Tones (Milk , Eggs , Juice )
  • Flour / Wheat bags , Sugar bags
  • Obviously every thing flying in freight PIA planes
Venezuellans are swiming in Oil they can fill up Tankers send it our way

Pakistan has surplus food , which of course goes to waste we can just send it to Venezuella

Simple process you weight the Transport tray and calculate the weight before it goes into the plane storage , and that adds to grand total when total becomes 100,000 Tones you stop and notify Venezuela , they of course can also do a calculation on their side once the food unloads

Good move from Humanitarian prespective for Pakistan , and also helps us reduce local Oil bills by leveraging our surplus food quantity​

Last edited:
The easiest / quickest is really

Tanker - Fully Filled - Value : 1.0 Billion Dollars just fill it up and it start journey to Pakistan
when it gets to Pakistan sale of oil is collected by Government of Pakistan

Tones of Food :
This is something a professioanl traders would know how much food in tone is worth 500 Million

Trades bring their surplus and offload at Transport docks (collect their money)
  • Could be something like 100,000 Tones of Edible food equal to 500 million
  • Crates of Mangoes, Crates of Oranges , Crates of Banannas , Crate of Dry fruit
  • Drinkable water in bottle
  • Perishable food in Tones (Milk , Eggs , Juice )
  • Flour / Wheat bags , Sugar bags
  • Obviously every thing flying in freight PIA planes
Venezuellans are swiming in Oil they can fill up Tankers send it our way

Pakistan has surplus food , which of course goes to waste we can just send it to Venezuella

Good move from Humanitarian prespective for Pakistan , and also helps us reduce local Oil bills by leveraging our surplus food quantity​

Iran Made Similar Offers Back When There Were Sanctions Read All About It

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/2009-iran-sanctions-lost-opportunity-for-pakistan.504797/

Considering the demand is VERY HIGH for food in Venezuella , I am sure their Government will be happy to do a quick Barter deal at Government to Government level

Back
Top Bottom