What's new

Exim Bank of China is about to seize Uganda’s only international airport and some other of its assets, for non-repayment of a $207m loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
China's CCP was just supporting the Communist Party of Nepal.
Yeah thats exactly what I said messing with internal affairs. Imagine if India tries to solve in party fight in Bangladesh or any neighbouring country.

Yeah thats exactly what I said messing with internal affairs. Imagine if India tries to solve in party fight in Bangladesh or any neighbouring country.

China has MOU Indian congress party too. They CCP is just controlling Indian Congress Party and Nepal Communist Parties. China is not controlling India and Nepal.

CCP did not support Communist Party of Nepal.

Sorry. I used incorrect word. CCP does not support but controls the Nepal Communist Party.

China has MOU Indian congress party too. They CCP is just controlling Indian Congress Party and Nepal Communist Parties. China is not controlling India and Nepal.

Sorry. I used incorrect word. CCP does not support but controls the Nepal Communist Party.

CCP did not controls Communist Party of Nepal.

CCP did not controls Communist Party of Nepal.

Chinese Diplomat Meets NCP's Prachanda Amid Political Crisis In Nepal

Chinese ambassador steps up as Nepal’s communist party stares at a split

Chinese Diplomat Meets NCP's Prachanda Amid Political Crisis In Nepal

Chinese ambassador steps up as Nepal’s communist party stares at a split

This is help, not control. We have also helped Indians many times.

I know that CCP helps Indian Congress and Communist parties of India.

CCP help to Indian Congress and Communist parties of India is very much needed to defeat and destroy fascist RSS, BJP & CIA in India.

you bettery pray corona did nto back in india like last time
Yes we both should pray.. I dont want Covid back .. i went up to edge and came back after spending 16 days in ICU and you should pray because Pak's vaccination rate is less than 30%...

Whole humanity has to pray that it doesnt rebound...

Happy now???

Yes we both should pray.. I dont want Covid back .. i went up to edge and came back after spending 16 days in ICU and you should pray because Pak's vaccination rate is less than 30%...

Whole humanity has to pray that it doesnt rebound...

Happy now???
we have never see MAHA MAARI like india and we will never be . pakistna is in the list of top 10 countries in world vaccination chart and doing great job .

we have never see MAHA MAARI like india and we will never be . pakistna is in the list of top 10 countries in world vaccination chart and doing great job .
Good to hear... Political kickings apart... All should be safe and sound...

I know that CCP helps Indian Congress and Communist parties of India.

CCP help to Indian Congress and Communist parties of India is very much needed to defeat and destroy fascist RSS, BJP & CIA in India.

We do not support Indian Congress and Communist parties of India.
What affects India's foreign policy is populism in India, whether the ruling party is the Congress party or the people's party, their attitude towards China is the same.
As for the Communist Party of India, we are not interested in revive a new USSR with a population of 1.4 billion at our border.
I'm afraid you don't know what the forces supported by China look like. I suggest you refer to the Vietnamese Communist Party that defeated the USA in the Vietnam War and the Afghan rebels that defeated the USSR in the 1979-Afghan war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom