What's new

Exercise Indradhanush: Indian Airforce and Royal Airforce

Basically like a Admiral boarding Carrier while the Ship's captain is there.

Sir,

Do you expect the Group captain to fly with Wing Commander's or will he manage from the ground during the course of the ex
Till what rank do you expect an airforce officer to fly missions

Sir,

Do you have your own plane, I mean when you become a Group Captain, Which will you be your plane!!!!Which squadron will it belong too.
Does every pilot in the airforce have a plane for themselves

Basically like a Admiral boarding Carrier while the Ship's captain is there.

Sir,

Do you expect the Group captain to fly with Wing Commander's or will he manage from the ground during the course of the ex
Till what rank do you expect an airforce officer to fly missions

A fighter pilot can go on missions as long he is posted on a fighter Base Normally in war they dont want a senior pilot to go for missions if he gets shot, He has more Info than someone who is very junior. again in excercices an Air Commodor can fly because they want to win and he would have more experience than some on who is a Flt lt or sqd ldr.

Sir,

On American Aircrafts

I have seen Pilots name and call sign painted near the canopy;while I dont see that in PAF and IAF.

PS: Sir I have deleted that post too.

You have a STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW MANY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir,

You should post in pakdef, though a lil too anti-indian for my liking(i dont blame them) lot of ex-PAF over there, and the people are a bit more balanced, i guess they are not kids

Dude I dont know couple of them :lol: to old to know now. PAKDEF Hummmm no yar one forum is to much for me, I cant handle you guys:lol:

Dude I dont know couple of them :lol: to old to know now. PAKDEF Hummmm no yar one forum is to much for me, I cant handle you guys:lol:

Modesty!!!!

My respects sir, and its a great honour to have met you sir.

Sir,

Do you have your own plane, I mean when you become a Group Captain, Which will you be your plane!!!!Which squadron will it belong too.
Does every pilot in the airforce have a plane for themselves

No one has a plane to themselves every morning they are assinged a plane. Every morning the flight comander put the pilots name. Every name is attached to a planes tail number thats how they know which one to fly. On fighter base there are only 3 or 4 planes which are knows as hot Planes which are for Air defense Alert ADA, Rest have no amminution they just fly different Sorties.
The Group Captain when he wants to fly he can call any of the Squadrons which are under him to ready a plane for him. The Squardon Commander tells the GP Capt which plane is ready and then he can choose.

Sir,

On US Fighters i noticed one plane is dedicated to 2 pilots and 2 navigators......where they have their names written near thier canopy along with their call-signs

Neo, DOnt cut from here.....

57c1708f7fd98aa4a383b85cb2c9f203.jpg

Adu,

I've created a new thread, The IAF Picture Gallery and moved the related posts there.
Please check: https://defence.pk/forums/showthread.php?t=6008

Last edited by a moderator:
NEo darling!!! Moogambo kush hao!!!!!!!

Thanks Doll

Adu

Hahaha....lol :rofl:
Btw, where is Sam?
Abducted by aliens again...or some pretty girl in London? :what:

Ugly,,,Neo darling you arent ugly though you have 4 children, divorce and 38 years

Back
Top Bottom