Excuse me....!

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Happy Birthday!
independence-day-pakistan-cartoon.jpg
I am Pakistan and I have turned 70 years old this August.I see that everyone has a story to share about me.Everyone has something serious against me: My inhabitants eat my fruit and call me barren, my enemies consider my inception as reason of all troubles.I have also heard of group of religious intellectuals that think that I am not following my "Deen" properly.When I try to follow "Deen" I am then labelled as conservative and group of liberals try to pull my cap off my head.
I want to speak up today for myself, to address what do I want and how do I want things to get done.I will make sure that I will address my friends and foes equally without using mambo-jumbo of elegant words with brevity.
PoliticalSituationinPakistan.jpg

My dear well wishers, you are far more dangerous for my well being than my parosan India
rani.It is because you all try to make me what you really want to without caring about my well being.You all need to unite with each other first and then you all need to decide what ideas are common and you all must agree with each other.Once, you all are agreed then please transform your ideas into policies following legal procedures hence governing a system that defines, suits and meets everyone's demands.I can neither throw out all mullas out of my sight nor liberals.I want both shaias and sunnis to stay in my home and solving each other's problems.I am in no way in agreement with you that Punjab is my eldest most son and Karachi is adopted grandson.Please do not listen to that fat bally man who couldn't look into my eye directly.I had also forbidden you for not to believe Nawaz but you let him enter my house thrice.He robbed me and none of you dared to stop him for once.
I warned you and instructed you to educate yourselves about your neighbors and gali muhalla politics (World affairs) but you again payed no heed to my cries.You woke up when this fire reached at the backyard of our house.
Listen to me now, stop sharing your secrets with Umrao Jan(Umreeka) and again make sure to do your homework properly before accusing anyone.Also, try to settle disputes between Irani and Saudi neighbors before they try to pull you into their affairs.I also want to make this clear to you that your uncle China is working very hard in his business. If he is offering you into his CPEC project then accept it and work very hard.
Now go away and don't you dare to steal my chocolates (country's wealth).Today
my Saudi, Chinese and Turkish friends are about to come.I am famous and social so make some really serious foreign policy this time.

Happy Independence Day!
Category: Satire
Written By:Slav Defence

Last edited:
Hi brother @Slav Defence . Hope you are doing well. Don't see you much here !
We will discuss this in profile pages or PMs.That is why thought to introduce a light and cheerful write-up reflecting problems of Pakistan rather than heavy report.Enjoy!

regards

Happy Birthday!
independence-day-pakistan-cartoon.jpg
I am Pakistan and I have turned 70 years old this August.I see that everyone has a story to share about me.Everyone has something serious against me: My inhabitants eat my fruit and call me barren, my enemies consider my inception as reason of all troubles.I have also heard of group of religious intellectuals that think that I am not following my "Deen" properly.When I try to follow "Deen" I am then labelled as conservative and group of liberals try to pull my cap off my head.
I want to speak up today for myself, to address what do I want and how do I want things to get done.I will make sure that I will address my friends and foes equally without using mambo-jumbo of elegant words with brevity.
PoliticalSituationinPakistan.jpg

My dear well wishers, you are far more dangerous for my well being then my parosan India
rani.It is because you all try to make me what you really want to without caring about my well being.You all need to unite with each other first and then you all need to decide what ideas are common and you all must agree with each other.Once, you all are agreed then please transform your ideas into policies following legal procedures hence governing a system that defines, suits and meets everyone's demands.I can neither throw out all mullas out of my sight nor liberals.I want both shaias and sunnis to stay in my home and solving each other's problems.I am in no way in agreement with you that Punjab is my eldest most son and Karachi is adopted grandson.Please do not listen to that fat bally man who couldn't look into my eye directly.I had also forbidden you for not to believe Nawaz but you let him enter my house thrice.He robbed me and none of you dared to stop him for once.
I warned you and instructed you to educate yourselves about your neighbors and gali muhalla politics (World affairs) but you again payed no heed to my cries.You woke up when this fire reached at the backyard of our house.
Listen to me now, stop sharing your secrets with Umrao Jan(Umreeka) and again make sure to do your homework properly before accusing anyone.Also, try to settle disputes between Irani and Saudi neighbors before they try to pull you into their affairs.I also want to make this clear to you that your uncle China is working very hard in his business. If he is offering you into his CPEC project then accept it and work very hard.
Now go away and don't you dare to steal my chocolates (country's wealth).Today
my Saudi, Chinese and Turkish friends are about to come.I am famous and social so make some really serious foreign policy this time.

Happy Independence Day!
Category: Satire
Written By:Slav Defence

Thanks.

But I would love it if all these articles on that Bike are locally produced.

That is our goal and no amount of petty differences can deny that.

A nation of 230 million is stronger by accepting its diversity rather than striving for unanimity.
There are different types of diversities:
1)National, ethnic, religious basis.
2)Criminal based
3)Interest based

`The former and latter are co-related and could be accepted and converged into common interests, provided that the intermediate one that needed to be encountered in similar "diverse" manner. :lol:
regards

@WebMaster @Horus @Icarus @Irfan Baloch @fatman17 @WAJsal @The Eagle @waz @Jungibaaz @Oscar @shotgunner @jhungary @asad71 @Dazzler @Arsalan @HRK and please tag others...

Freshly baked.

Last edited:
There are different types of diversities:
1)National, ethnic, religious basis.
2)Criminal based
3)Interest based

`The former and latter are co-related and could be accepted and converged into common interests, provided that the intermediate one that needed to be encountered in similar "diverse" manner. :lol:
regards

@WebMaster @Horus @fatman17 @WAJsal @The Eagle @waz @Jungibaaz @Oscar @shotgunner @jhungary @asad71 @Dazzler @Arsalan @HRK and please tag others...

Freshly baked.

So why is it that "national, ethnic and religious" diversity is leading to such displays of intolerance in Pakistan?

So why is it that "national, ethnic and religious" diversity is leading to such displays of intolerance in Pakistan?
Because it is diversity, sir.You understand this pretty well that diversity may lead to probable clash of interest or probably you misunderstood what I wrote.Read it again: Diversity means variation and we need to select common interest out of such differences (context of my previous post) :)
regards

Because it is diversity, sir.You understand this pretty well that diversity may lead to probable clash of interest or probably you misunderstood what I wrote.Read it again: Diversity means variation and we need to select common interest out of such differences (context of my previous post) :)
regards

That is a good point, but selecting common aspects from a range of views requires tolerance and acceptance of diversity. Perhaps I may understand your point better if you can provide an illustrative example of how this is working in Pakistan these days.

I think you reside in USA. no intolerance there right.

Oh right, it is USA that is in danger of tearing itself apart. It should look to Pakistan as a shining example of how to achieve social justice and national unity. Thank you so much for that insight (except that the reality of both countries speaks for both).

As an example, let us see how justice is done in Charlottesville and compare that to the mob killing of Mishal Khan, shall we?

Oh right, it is USA that is in danger of tearing itself apart. It should look to Pakistan as a shining example of how to achieve social justice and national unity. Thank you so much for that insight (except that the reality of both countries speaks for both).

As an example, let us see how justice is done in Charlottesville and compare that to the mob killing of Mishal Khan, shall we?
Mishal Khan was killed due to Jahiliyah and misunderstanding.Many people regretted,remorse and appropriate measures were taken.However, what about Dr.Afia Siddique who was imprisoned for 96 years?What about black and white injustice? Why do we label poor Indians as responsible for unequal caste system when so called justice league of America had such issues. Malcom's assassination, remember?
Americans worked hard and are still working hard to improve their deficiencies for sure.We are also trying our level best to circumvent various issues.
I laughed a lot when I was reading Raymond Davis book:"The contractor". It was really funny to read that a trained SERE contractor that was placed in Kot Lakhpat Jail like a guest was complaining about the size of his bath tub, water temperature to be little bit cold and a magazine where beach dress was censored with black marker :lol:

Aap hi iman layein in haq paraston per, hum tu munkir hi theray.

@fatman17 sir if you remember I promised you that I will write a review on that book but believe me it has nothing important to discuss.

That is a good point, but selecting common aspects from a range of views requires tolerance and acceptance of diversity. Perhaps I may understand your point better if you can provide an illustrative example of how this is working in Pakistan these days.

Do you seriously have comprehension issues? I understand that working 24/7 in lab do makes scientists absent minded.However, don't you become depressed like Michael Faraday since Normal Pressure Hydrocephali are common issues with "senior citizens" that take too much stress.
Respected Sir, I only suggested but never claimed that this is working in Pakistan these days.Rather than that, I stressed that this is needed to be done. :lol:

regards

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom