What's new

Exclusive Video of Our Home-Made patrol vessel (Padma class): BNS Atandra :D

I find it is easier to ignore trolls than to humor them.

Got better things to do than to explain myself again and again to someone who is looking to either
1.pass time making fallacious arguments and feel better about himself by putting others down or
2 has his insecure head stuck so deep up where sun dont shine that he will feel threatened by and vehemently attack the most simplest of things.

Last edited:
I find it is easier to ignore trolls than to humor them.

Go better things to do than to explain myself to someone who is looking to either
1.pass time making fallacious arguments and feel better about himself by putting others down or
2 has his insecure head stuck so deep up where sun dont shine that he will feel threatened by and vehemently attack the most simplest of things.

The debauched soul needs help. Some commit suicide to erase their sense of worthlessness while some others become anonymous trolls and spew bucket loads of venom aimlessly at anyone and everyone to increase their sense of self worth.

The debauched soul needs help. Some commit suicide to erase their sense of worthlessness while some others become anonymous trolls and spew bucket loads of venom aimlessly at anyone and everyone to increase their sense of self worth.

Cool it.Don't get worked up over a troll.Trolls will be trolls.
Enjoy that our ally in the east-Bangladesh is progressing.

Your diatribe once again demonstrates that a dinosaur ego and a pea sized brain cannot be the best of friends. What is amusing is that your otherwise dysfunctional tiny tot of a brain quickly rejected 'unemployed historian', cooked up some new rants involving 'natural selection' to feel worthy of itself. The kind of acrobatics your brain has to indulge in to keep in sync with your ego - I can imagine the cruel joke that natural selection has inflicted on you.

Take some serious advice - Log out from here for a couple of months and go find yourself.

Yeah, right.

With some 80 messages - of this value - and some fifteen days on the clock, you have found yourself. Whom are you impressing? Presumably the other new recruit. Enjoy your few days on the forum.

Finally... BD can make the whole war ship.. Anyway Congratz BD

Finally... BD can make the whole war ship.. Anyway Congratz BD
Its a patrol vessel and not a warship.

Bw-Welcome to the forum,please introduce yourself in relevant section first

Yeah, right.

With some 80 messages - of this value - and some fifteen days on the clock, you have found yourself. Whom are you impressing? Presumably the other new recruit. Enjoy your few days on the forum.

:omghaha:

in Bangladesh a lot of the formal language is Sanskrit-based and rooted in the traditional upper caste Hindu literary mediums of Calcutta and other Hindu centres of influence in historic Bengal. the other Padma class vessels are Atandra, Aparajaya and Adamya. all are clearly associated with Hindu scriptures or scriptures of what are regarded Dharmic religions.

Last edited:
@BDforever ,BD defence section has become a complete joke,you seriously need to complain moderators..

There is someone who can give me any information about this Patrol ship? more detailed surely more better

1. Rough estimation about her endurance in sea? and in what kind of sea state she can be put into operation?
2. How many crew needed to handle her?
3. What kind of engine do you guys using to build this ship? and how much output power they generated to run this ship
4. How much money you needed to build this ship? and in what shipyard you guys build this ship, and how much your government needed to build and operate them in future

thanks

Back
Top Bottom