What's new

Exclusive: In Doklam, Chinese Built New Roads In Last 2 Months, Show Satellite Pics

ashok321

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Exclusive: In Doklam, Chinese Built New Roads In Last 2 Months, Show Satellite Pics

A comparison of older satellite images of Chinese road construction activity in the region over the last 13 months, it is clear that the new stretches have been constructed after February 19; at least two stretches were constructed very recently, between October 17 and December 8

doklam-map-ndtv_650x400_71513080306.jpg

New satellite images of the Doklam area to the east of Sikkim reveal that the Chinese have expanded multiple stretches of road in the disputed area, just a short distance from the site where Indian and Chinese soldiers faced off for 70 days earlier this year.

The most prominent new stretch on the road extends one km and is around 4.5 km to the east of the standoff site, which was next to the Indian Army's post at Doka La. A second stretch has been built around 7.3 km to the east of the standoff site and extends northwards for a distance of nearly 1.2 km. There are additional stretches that have been constructed 10 km from the dispute site near the Sinche La pass, as reported by NDTV in October .

A comparison of satellite images over the last 13 months shows that the new stretches of road have been built after February 19; at least two extensions are very recent, between October 17 and December 8.

doklam-map-ndtv_650x400_41513080807.jpg

In mid-June, Indian soldiers crossed the Sikkim border to stop the construction of a Chinese road near the "Chicken's Neck," a thin strip that links India to its northeastern states. After more than two months of soldiers from both sides staring down at each other just 150 m apart, the conflict, described as the worst in decades, subsided with both countries accepting that they were withdrawing their troops. Significantly, none of the new tracks constructed by China so far are directed south in the direction of the Chicken's Neck.

Just yesterday, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj held talks with her Chinese counterpart Wang Yi ahead of a Russia, India and China (RIC) Foreign Ministers' meeting. According to the foreign ministry, the meeting gave "fresh momentum to our bilateral relationship."

But in an unusually blunt statement today, the Chinese foreign ministry said the Doklam standoff has put ties under "severe stress" and efforts to foster mutual trust over the last year were "not very satisfactory".

"The matter was finally settled peacefully through diplomatic means, reflecting the maturing of bilateral relations. However, lessons should be learned and should be avoided again," said minister Wang Yi with the hint of a warning.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/exc...-in-last-2-months-show-satellite-pics-1786851

But Modi-ans boasted about shupa powa staring down PLA at Doklam!

How can India stare down PLA when it is retreating unilaterally while PLA fortifies disputed Doklam territory?

It would be prudent for you to show where the actual road construction stoppage happened.
doklam-map-ndtv_650x400_71513080306.jpg

I realise the Indians are lying again, I measure this image using Bing maps, it' actually 2km from the point of conflict, not 4.5km. So actually China had been building new roads in the middle of the plateau even after the conflict.

upload_2017-12-13_10-25-35-png.442207

The building on the left is the last Indian installation near the border, the grey road is the upgraded Chinese road G40 compared to the Indian dirt road (aka point of conflict). The difference in quality is evident. The border is roughly in the middle of those two points. Perpendicular distance is roughly 50 meters between the two.

upload_2017-12-13_10-34-9-png.442211

Doklam Plateau is currently under occupation, realise it is at a higher elevation than Jampheri, this is the strategic flat piece of land Indian had been afraid would fall to Chinese hands, unhindered view of Siliguri. Bombard from here and bye bye Siliguri, don't even need to go down to the plains.
upload_2017-12-13_11-12-30-png.442224

4.5 km away from conflict site. Lets see China will ever reach the conflict site.
It's 2.2km, you can check with bing maps, the plateau is roughly 5km in length. 1800 Chinese troops are near Doka La, 150-200 meters from the point of conflict. This is the front flank, construction behind the flanks are to reinforce the troops there and prepare for the Jampheri move. :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

So when India said no road in Doklam, we were still building roads even after the conflict. Now we have helipads, bunkers and stores.:lol:

4.5 km away from conflict site. Lets see China will ever reach the conflict site.
2.2km as proven by previous post. Soon it will be 100m away only. We slowly take a few step at a time. Place rocket launcher and machine gun waiting for Indian bulldozer standby. We will see whether got guts to cross this time. :enjoy:

Lol.
Not a single road is going towards Jampheri ridge. It is the road towards Jampheri which kicked of the standoff.
All other roads are irrelevant and useless.:)

The PLA is still too scared and humiliated to build a road on their own territory towards Jampheri ridge even now.:lol::lol:

Lol.
Not a single road is going towards Jampheri ridge. It is the road towards Jampheri which kicked of the standoff.

The PLA is still too scared and humiliated to build a road on their own territory towards Jampheri ridge even now.:lol::lol:
How did you kicked us off when we are still 100 meters away? :rofl:
Last I heard you guys retreated back to Doka La? Why run forest? Aren't you the Indian hero? We will reach there, since Doklam plateau is already under our control, you do realize the strategic portion is the plateau right?:enjoy:

The good news is we don't have to swap territories with Bhutan now, all thanks to India. You think the Bhutanese are gonna thank you now? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Btw, your 12mil$ drone is in Doklam, come fetch it boy. HAHAAH

How did you kicked us off when we are still 100 meters away? :rofl:
Last I heard you guys retreated back to Doka La? Why run forest? Aren't you the Indian hero? We will reach there, since Doklam plateau is already under our control, you do realize the strategic portion is the plateau right?:enjoy:

The good news is we don't have to swap territories with Bhutan now, all thanks to India. You think the Bhutanese are gonna thank you now? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Btw, your 12mil$ drone is in Doklam, come fetch it boy. HAHAAH
We kicked you off from building a road to jampheri which is the only thing that matters.:lol::lol:

Last I heard PLA is still too scared to restart construction towards Jampheri.
Quote me when PLA gets guts to do that ( which I'll never happen).:rofl::rofl:

Lol.

If India won the Doklam conflict as China have not build the road until now. Than would you say that India is humiliated once China build the road all the way to Jampheri ridge and India does nothing. Do you realize that India would start a war if It tries to cross over to Doklam? Would you support a war with China if China continue to build a road?

We kicked you off from building a road to jampheri which is the only thing that matters.:lol::lol:

Last I heard PLA is still too scared to restart construction towards Jampheri.
Quote me when PLA gets guts to do that ( which I'll never happen).:rofl::rofl:

At first you say this:

1) India will only retreat if PLA gets out of Doklam. You retreated and we stayed back. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
2) Then you said India will not allow any road building in Doklam. We continued to build roads in Doklam including helipads, bunkers and storage silos. You stayed silent.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
3) Now you dare us to go Jampheri which we already said we will go. My question is why are you back in your borders and not defending Bhutan?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Realize you keep on changing the goalpost? The one begging to meet us was India, the one reducing troops to 40 ppl was also India. The one telling the world it was mutual withdrawal was also India and lastly the one admitting Chinese troops never left was also India. You also told the world you were there to destroy our roads, last I checked not an inch was touched. :rofl::rofl:

Are you sure Jampheri was the important portion? Before this India had been telling everyone they will never allow China to occupy Doklam Plateau because it will threaten Siliguri, guess what? We just occupied it. So which is which now? Jampheri or Doklam Plateau?

Do you realize that India would start a war if It tries to cross over to Doklam? Would you support a war with China if China continue to build a road?

Chinese punies did nothing when India crossed last time!!! Only Global Times bombarded India from its a** and many Indian died laughing!!! If China will undermine our critical national interest in that area, we support it whole heartily!!!

Back
Top Bottom