What's new

Excalibur to hold the fort now

Does it matter if it serves its purpose?

It depends which units it will equip, man!
If it is intended as can be guessed to plug a hole
in AR numbers, no biggie!
But specialized troops, and SFs more so, need to
be able to mount a lot of peripheral equipment.

Have a good day, Tay.

It depends which units it will equip, man!
If it is intended as can be guessed to plug a hole
in AR numbers, no biggie!
But specialized troops, and SFs more so, need to
be able to mount a lot of peripheral equipment.

Have a good day, Tay.

Its not meant for special forces, its meant to equip regular infantry and front line combat units. Since you have been in the forces, do you think current Picatinny rail would not hold the mount?

A second mount Picatinny is 3-4 slots, granted!
Those are OEM however and small by current standards.

Check this scope using 9 slots :
ScopeRailVepr-1.jpg

or the next French standard AR :
fusil-d-assaut-hk-416-heckler-koch-jean-yves-le-drian.jpg

So for basic Infantry units only, fine!
If the title had read Ex-caliber to hold fort for now,
I'd have let it pass.

In any case, no offense and no worry, later, Tay.​

Stop embarrassing yourselves ,Hindian weapons can be compared to Russian :disagree:
If you don't have anything important to contribute, STFU and stop trolling. You don't need to mock everything related to India just for the blind hatred you have towards Indians and Hindus in particular.

If you don't have anything important to contribute, STFU and stop trolling. You don't need to mock everything related to India just for the blind hatred you have towards Indians and Hindus in particular.
I must have touched a "RAW" nerve :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The burns....
But people need to understand things. You cannot build a 5000HP locomotive without ever even trying a 80c.c.

You actually don't know what you're talking about.DRDO manufactured, DRDO kickback, what are you talking about?

Golden rule to survive here if one has logic.

1. Stay away from dimwits.
2. Follow Rule No 1.

By the way few state governments are also interested , any update ?

now we need to make a bullpup version of excalibar with 7.62X51mm ammo chamberred with a 21.5 inch barrel housed in a polymor body like tavor and we will have what we always wanted

I still think for an army Like India the Bullpup is going to be expensive...including the training. I prefer the conventional design which focuses on reliability rather than the bullpup which is more of a special forces design.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom