What's new

Ex Syrian PM live on TV now

PM Hijab: "even in the days where I appeared normal as a PM, my heart was tearing apart for the brutality of this murderous regime"

Pm Hijab: "I defected, didn't resign, wasn't relieved of my duties, I defected."

PM Hijab: "I assure you from my position as PM & experience: the Assad is weak, paranoid & doesn't control more than 30% of Syria"

PM Hijab thanks the FSA for helping transport him & his extended families out of danger in Syria.

PM Hijab: I will not take any office in future

He left the press conference and i leave the mic to PDF :D

Meanwhile SANA English on twitter just few moments back:

"#Syria's Ministry of Culture published their latest magazine, packed with the latest literature, art, theater, creativity and music"

PM Hijab: "even in the days where I appeared normal as a PM, my heart was tearing apart for the brutality of this murderous regime"

Pm Hijab: "I defected, didn't resign, wasn't relieved of my duties, I defected."

PM Hijab: "I assure you from my position as PM & experience: the Assad is weak, paranoid & doesn't control more than 30% of Syria"

PM Hijab thanks the FSA for helping transport him & his extended families out of danger in Syria.

May God bless him. He proved that in the end he had a good heart to leave the Assad murderous regime and join the FSA. Again may God bless you Hijab. You have made the right choice.

He also said the the regime has collapsed economically and morally

The regime collapsed the day they fired their first shot at an unarmed civilian thinking that like Hafiz Al-Assad's massacre if he commits a massacre himself the protest will die out. But the only thing that happened was fueling the protest to the point of no return for the regime.

The regime collapsed the day they fired their first shot at an unarmed civilian thinking that like Hafiz Al-Assad's massacre if he commits a massacre himself the protest will die out. But the only thing that happened was fueling the protest to the point of no return for the regime.

Do you remember the first time when Buthaina Sha'ban came on TV after the first few days of protests and said something that - the govt. will ensure that all the rights of the citizens which they feel deprived of will be given to them - , to be honest at that very moment i said it is too late now.

:rofl: then why did he leave? he could of defected in Syria in the 70% part that the F'S'A controls :rofl:

this syrian prime minister should also be tried....he was also a party to killing.....he should have resigned when he first heard of civilian killings....this is no way that once u know your regime is doomed,you defact..........he should be tried for genocide so that it serves as a reminder to future dictators and their prime ministers that if u want to defact then defact on day one.

President Bashar al-Assad’s regime controls less than a third of Syria and the army should abandon him for the “side of the people”, the country’s former prime minister said.

They were just un trained & un equipped to deal with it thy also don't have the know how , the Israelis certainly Know how to deal with it , they could crash any protests like this .

I also supported the Assad from the start although i am very sad about the victims especially the rape and so on , this ,made my support waver i can understand using force but why rape , why kill if you can shot at the feat & capture them

:rofl: then why did he leave? he could of defected in Syria in the 70% part that the F'S'A controls :rofl:
Logics fail. Assad controls 30% does not mean FSA controls 70%. Most of the Syria is wild wild west now.

Back
Top Bottom