What's new

Ex-PAF chief Mushaf’s death: plane was past life span

And that is fishy according to my knowledge it has something to do with Mushaf Ali Mir but I don't know exactly what that was.

I used to live very close to some very senior PAF officers back then and there were rumors that this was not an accident. There were also rumors that Mushaf Ali Mir had been put on house arrest some time prior to this tragedy. Nothing concrete though, as always in Pakland.

Heard he did lot for the modernization of PAF utilizing limited resources. Also bringing financial transparency, but...........good people have short life.....

Military is responsible for this their Military courts works better than civil court.. i think this not a time to raiz issues like this .. we have better things to focus on.. someone out there have all their issues ready and they hit it when its time .. Zarb e Azab is not completed yet and there is always somthing comming against military .. lets just see what those agents will come up with when army gonna start treating these scum bags who loot and tranfered everything in foreign countries even their families....

We lost a great competent Chief just because of our own negligence. Very unfrotunate indeed.:frown:
After Present Zia-ul haq C-130 crashed.. Ones again doing this mistake That the Important Question? All high ranking officer in a single Air craft ? think about it

not just the air chief, but the cream of the PAF
After Present Zia-ul haq C-130 crashed.. Ones again doing this mistake That the Important Question? All high ranking officer in a single Air craft ? think about it

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom