What's new

Ex Israeli Intel Boss: It Is Impossible For USA To Defeat Iran

Yakov Kedmi the former head of the Israeli intelligence agency “Nativ” in an interview with Russian Channel one TV:

It Is Impossible For USA To Defeat Iran!

USA cant defeat any third world country. It is the first world countries who accept defeat. We, the third world countries don't have any thing or life style to loose.

Have I not been saying this all along?

Have I not said it would be a million man army needed to take Iran?

Have I not said it would mean installation of the draft? Which no US politician would vote for.

Have I not said Iran has capability to cause global economic crisis?

Have I not said no military scenario run by the Pentagon has the US winning the war outright?

It’s clear if war didn’t happen in 1988 (Iran at its weakest) or 2003 (Iran’s nuclear program/ballistic weapons program at its weakest). Then it won’t happen in 2020.
Common sense.

US will not pivot it’s entire military to Middle East and leave China, Russia, and North Korea free to roam around.

2r2typy.jpg

:what:

But But fanboys on this forum are saying they can defeat Iran in couple of weeks.

:lol::lol::lol:
Not few weeks, but few minutes, but with the opposite results: annihilation of U.S navy and thousands of troops.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

And it belongs to the time that Iran still hadn't developed it's carrier killer ballistic missiles, a 700km range anti ship ballistic missile, what General Salami described as the miracle of technology! or hoot supercavitation torpedo, or underwater launched cruise missiles, or submersible missile boats or the stealth drones, etc.

Today only a total nuts would think about attacking Iran, and certainly Americans aren't that crazy.

P.S. Today Pompeo forgot all of his previous pre-conditions for negotiating with Iran, but certainly they are going to wait for a loooooooooooooooong time.

Yakov Kedmi the former head of the Israeli intelligence agency “Nativ” in an interview with Russian Channel one TV:

It Is Impossible For USA To Defeat Iran!
They said the same before attacking Iraq too...
Mind games as I see them

P.S. Today Pompeo forgot all of his previous pre-conditions for negotiating with Iran, but certainly they are going to wait for a loooooooooooooooong time.
It's like EU asking for 120 days to make INSTEXT workable which is at best a tactical request to persuade Iran to forget or at least move back its deadline of 2 months .... they've realized that JCPOA is on the verge of collapse, sanctions have not worked according to their plan & propaganda of war just resulted not in Iran chickening out but in Iranian responses in a higher level therefore american talking of negotiating without conditions , a table that they left, is a way to stop the whole process which is now in favor of Iran ... exactly like our situation in 2012 & what Obama did ... Iran must be firm on its position which is a big "NO" to negotiation with these lifeless creatures & calls out for respecting int law & the UNSCR 2231 ... they first gotta apologize to Iranian people .. paying compensation for what they've done & finally acting as responsible mature player which means respecting int norms & laws by implementing the JCPOA.
Otherwise tying a nation future to these unstable,untrustworthy & uncivilized creatures would make more trouble than current situation.

you could not beat Saddam in 8 years. We whipped the same Iraqi army twice - both times under a month of fighting

we? :lol: You had an entire coalition of nations to help you in 2003 war. Some more facts:

1- Iraq was targeted by heavy sanctions and periodic bombing for years and years before you eventually invaded them.
2- When Iran battled Iraq, it just went through a chaotic revolution where many of it's main military leaders were killed
3- Iran had barely any supporters and could not import arms
Yet after all that, Iran did not lose an inch of it's territory

Also, the Americans needed 500,000 men and other nations to push the Iraqis out of tiny Kuwait and this after months :rofl: Even during the 2003 war itself, you ended up being mudded down in Iraq and wrecked by Iranian shia proxies.

Has that changed in 30 years ??

Not by much, but that's because Iran has chosen an indigenous defence industry rather than relying on import like these other nations around it. As a consequence, it now has one of the most potent missile and air defence on the planet. It's airforce has not aged well, but that is one area it can improve by importing planes. Everything else is being developed nicely indigenously.

They said the same before attacking Iraq too...
Mind games as I see them

No they didn't. These Israelis were saying exactly the opposite back then. Only people claiming it would be hard were allies of Saddam, not his enemies.

Back
Top Bottom