What's new

Ex-Israeli airlines 'El Al' security chief declare Iran guilty for Malaysian flight 'hijacking'

It could be possible. Iran could use the people on the plane as hostages. It wouldn't be the first time.

after 9/11 this would be one incident which has highest number of conspiracy theories......

sheep-chewing-then-stare.gif

If he is saying the plane is "intact" and in Iran I don't think that is likely.
1) Probably not enough fuel.
2) Too risky. If the plane was spotted they would have a lot of explaining to do..and keep in mind there
were 153 Chinese citizens on board. China wouldn't be a happy camper.

Why should the most prolific state sponsor of terrorism not be included in all the theories? especially when Iranis with fakes passports were on the flight.

This is just an analyst, not "Israel" saying this. It's probably one of the more sane theories I've heard.

Hazzy's pathetic attempt to smear the whole of Israel because a US-based Ex-El Al chief has said he thinks Iran are behind it :lol:

"Never let a crisis go to waste". These Israelis are relentless in their propaganda. I personally think it's highly disrespectful to the families of the passengers.

What? that of the dozens of theories going around - you think it's totally beyond all reasonable doubt that Iran with two Iranians on board using fake passports was part of this?

Take your blinkers off son.

What? that of the dozens of theories going around - you think it's totally beyond all reasonable doubt that Iran with two Iranians on board using fake passports was part of this?

Take your blinkers off son.
Sure, we hijacked a plane with 152 Chinese on board, and ruin our relation with China...

Sure, we hijacked a plane with 152 Chinese on board, and ruin our relation with China...

Americans on board too. All working on semi-conductors.

Irani regime is wild enough to act in any manner.

I'm not saying it was Iranians, I just don't think the theory should be disregarded given that much crazier theories are out there.

There are million theories floating around. This version is not worse than others.

P.S. Seems that Hazzy reads more Israeli sites than myself, coz its first time I hear about it :)

There are million theories floating around. This version is not worse than others.

P.S. Seems that Hazzy reads more Israeli sites than myself, coz its first time I hear about it :)

I do read a lot of Israeli sites and slowly learning Hebrew in the process. :D

Same here.

One Israeli in New Jersey says something, and Hazzy has already posted it on the internet whilst no other Israelis even know about it.

Just shows the obsession :lol:

Back
Top Bottom