What's new

Ex-Israeli airlines 'El Al' security chief declare Iran guilty for Malaysian flight 'hijacking'

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Ex-El Al expert: Iran likely involved in MH 370 | The Times of Israel

former security chief for El Al said that the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 points directly to Iran.

Isaac Yeffet, who served as head of global security for Israel’s national carrier in the 1980s and now works as an aviation security consultant in New Jersey, said investigators were correct in honing in on the two fake-passport carrying Iranian passengers on the doomed flight, and they have wasted valuable time by exploring other leads.

“What happened to this aircraft, nobody knows. My guess is based upon the stolen passports, and I believe Iran was involved,” he said. “They hijacked the aircraft and they landed it in a place that nobody can see or find it.”

In the immediate aftermath of the aircraft’s disappearance, which occurred last week during a standard night flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, Malaysian officials and the media were fixated on the story of two Iranians who had made it onto the plane with stolen passports. As the days wore on and the investigation uncovered new and confusing details, with officials admitting that the plane could have traveled for as long as seven hours without radio contact, and that its potential location could be anywhere from northern Kyrgyzstan to the southern Indian Ocean, attention has shifted to the pilots and to far-flung conspiracy theories. This is a misstep, said Yeffet, and one that would not have happened in Israel.

This photo taken Dec. 26, 2011, shows the Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200ER that disappeared from air traffic control screens Saturday, taking off from Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport in France. The Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200 carrying 239 people lost contact with air traffic control early Saturday morning, March 8, 2014 on a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, and international aviation authorities still hadn’t located the jetliner several hours later. (photo credit: AP/Laurent Errera)

“This would never have happened on an Israeli plane,” says Yeffet. “An El Al aircraft was hijacked for the first and last time in 1968. Since then, there has not been a single flight where security did not check every single name.”

However, it would have taken more than just a pair of Iranians with forged documents, Yeffet said, to pull off such an astonishing crime. “I can’t believe for a second that if these people planned to hijack the aircraft, it was just them,” he said. But based upon the tried-and-true Israeli intelligence strategy of profiling, the pilots, he said, are unlikely suspects.

“We are talking about a captain who is 53 years old, who has worked for Malaysia Airlines for 30 years, and suddenly he became a terrorist? He wanted to commit suicide? If he committed suicide, where is the debris?”

Adding that the captain in question, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, was known to be happily married and comfortably well-off, Yeffet said the profile simply does not fit. “From the United States to China to Japan, everybody is searching for this aircraft or piece of it. And there is no sign. So in my opinion, the aircraft was hijacked. And it was an excellent plan from the terrorists, to land in a place where they can hide the plane and no one can find it.”

It's amazing how crazy some Israelis ...I want to see the official results though and compare them with this mans theory and if they are similar I'm suspecting a false flag hijacking. This story is odd because media is trying to attach a plot to it and I want to know those elements which are doing so.

@iranigirl2 @ResurgentIran @SinaG

and Iran sunk the Titanic

It seems like Israeli media is upping the ante in regards to propaganda against Iran. Some Egyptian media has also been doing a similar thing with Hamas, they're trying to now claim Hamas attacked Algeria and Hamas attacks Egypt, tomorrow they'll tell us Hamas infiltrated the Egyptian military and sent nuclear weapons to Syrian rebels. I never knew their capabilities were so amazing.

lol so many loony toon conspiracies about the plane being thrown around by so many. @Hazzy997 just admit it, you have the plane hidden somewhere in the hills of Michigan :crazy_pilot:

lol so many loony toon conspiracies about the plane being thrown all over the net. @Hazzy997 just admit it, you have the plane hidden somewhere in the hills of deep within Michigan :crazy_pilot:

Don't worry everyone is safe. All the government of Michigan needs to do retrieve the passengers is to exempt me from all taxes and also hand over 10 Dodge Rams, Ten F-150's, and ten GMC sierras. I'm not asking for much. :D

Or should I up the ante and demand they dissolve the IRS? :P

Don't worry everyone is safe. All the government of Michigan needs to do retrieve the passengers is to exempt me from all taxes and also hand over 10 Dodge Rams, Ten F-150's, and ten GMC sierras. I'm not asking for much. :D

Or should I up the ante and demand they dissolve the IRS? :P

Well if I can get one of those trucks out of the deal, I'll gladly help out with the conspiracy in anyway possible :woot:

:lol:Israelis tricks are really getting old. Using the missing plane and blame it in Iran to justify war.

Are+you+serious+quot+America+had+a+part+in+causing+WW2+_abecf55e255a60746d6c5fcf463743c2.png

Nope. I'm just some dude that knows too many recycled schemes used by Jews to trick people into unnecessary conflicts while they sit back and reap the rewards

I know them too, lol, it wasn't a slur I was curious of your nationality that's all.

Your reaction is priceless. :rofl:

I really feel what happened to Iraq will happen to Iran. Since Iran is a resource rich nation whenever the economy of the West plums down a resource rich nation will be attacked.

Last edited:
It's not Iran who have leaders in most important NATO countries, but the JEWS

It's not Iran who fire a missile in the Pentagon and say it's a boeing

Back
Top Bottom