What's new

Ex interior minister and senator of PPPP Rehman Malik dead

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) - Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) leader and former interior minister Rehman Malik died in Islamabad in the wee hours of Wednesday at the age of 70, Dunya News reported.

As per details, Rehman Malik was shifted to a private clinic in Islamabad on February 1 for treatment of post-Covid lungs complications where he breathed his last on Wednesday.

According to sources, Rehman Malik had recently recovered from coronavirus but his health suddenly deteriorated on February 1 and was shifted to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the hospital. Sources said that Rehman Malik has developed serious complications of the lungs due to coronavirus.

On a personal note (you will never be missed)

We are not judge should not be judge after his death.

Whatever he has done its now between him and ALLAH.

I didn't judge him? Did I?... Please quote .. I just said, .now he will be judged. Which is true. And I asked... Hope he wasn't corrupt.
.. which is his life here... Not there.

We are not judge should not be judge after his death.

Whatever he has done its now between him and ALLAH.
That doesnt mean we dont recover his loot to let his accomplices continue building on it.

To Allah we belong, and to him we all shall return... but he was a corrupt and dishonest man, I hope he burn in hell.

This is what covid does.

Unlike Showbaz Sharif who is allegedly a long blood cancer patient, has contacted covid everytime he was called in for a NAB hearing and still not even his one hair is damaged.

Now he will fake reckoning in the court where you cannot bribe - as will we all.

KARACHI: Former Interior Minister Rehman Malik died in early hours of Wednesday. Senator Malik was undergoing treatment for coronavirus complications at an intensive care unit in Islamabad hospital.

Malik had tested positive for coronavirus around almost a month ago. He was put on the ventilator after his health condition deteriorated due to the virus-related complications

Born in Dec 1951, Malik served as the Interior Minister from 2008 to 2013. Earlier, he served in FIA as Additional Director General.

Source: https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/936066-rehman-malik-dies
So sad that Rahman malik died but shame to ppp that still using covid drama in Karachi as a political tool...

No zardari sub pai bhari now. No Farooq Naik or Lateef Khosa to delay the court hearings

And that is the reality of life. Not just for him but for all of us

I hope we do something good in our lives and being muslims follow the guidelines set by the almighty God himself. That is the only way of salvation

I won't say much about Rehman Malik since his issue is now with Allah. But his party is still destroying Karachi and lives of 30 million Karachiites. Bas Allah un ko hidayat dai ya phir un ko gharq karai

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom