What's new

Ex-Indian general: Pakistan nuclear weapons prevent India from retaliatory attacks t

Yeah as you said in 1965 that we will have breakfast in Lahore Tomorrow Morning. Don't forget that it took you guys 62 hours to deal with only 10 Pakistanis during 26/11 who were not Even Professionally Trained and you are talking about Messing with 170 Million Pakistanis.....Think Again.

get your fact correct mate. it's Pakistani army who claimed to have break fast at jaisalmer, lunch at amritsar and dinner at delhi. 'OPEARTION GIBRALTOR' does that ring a bell????:D

Yeah as you said in 1965 that we will have breakfast in Lahore Tomorrow Morning. Don't forget that it took you guys 62 hours to deal with only 10 Pakistanis during 26/11 who were not Even Professionally Trained and you are talking about Messing with 170 Million Pakistanis.....Think Again.

You should be ashamed of those 10 animals and not be proud of :) ,Is that what your country taught you ..

You should be ashamed of those 10 animals and not be proud of :) ,Is that what your country taught you ..

Did i said i am proud of them, Do you Understand what a "Sarcastic Comment" means, I just said my Opinion in a Funny way and i didn't meant anything Literally, Grow up a Little bit and Improve your mental Standards to Understand my JOKES.

Considering it is years past these nations birth dates it is seriously about time both grew up.
But one day you may both grow up. One day.

Both countries are like foster kids shuttling between foster homes. Some foster parents genuinely care, others are abusive. In this environment, how can both countries grow healthily on their own? For healthy growth, we need stable foster families. For a stable relationship, we need stable foster families for both countries at the same time...

India is a kid whose foster family may change again. Note the threat posed to the ruling Congress party by the so-called "Third Front" unveiled yesterday.
Pakistan is a kid in the middle of an acrimonious custody battle between Papa Zardari and Papa Sharif, with Papa Mehsud also in the fray.

These kids will grow, but with a lot of baggage.

Back
Top Bottom