What's new

Ex- India Navy Officers in Qatari Jails To Be Charged.

These eight veterans in custody are Captain Navtej Singh Gill, Captain Saurabh Vashisht, Commander Purenendu Tiwari, Captain Birendra Kumar Verma, Commander Sugunakar Pakala, Commander Sanjeev Gupta, Commander Amit Nagpal and Sailor Ragesh.
What was the reason behind this?
The cat has got the Indian tongue so Modified gang is in a silent mode, however International media is reporting that they were involved in espionage and money laundering, some reports suggest that they were spying for Israel.

These eight veterans in custody are Captain Navtej Singh Gill, Captain Saurabh Vashisht, Commander Purenendu Tiwari, Captain Birendra Kumar Verma, Commander Sugunakar Pakala, Commander Sanjeev Gupta, Commander Amit Nagpal and Sailor Ragesh.

The cat has got the Indian tongue so Modified gang is in a silent mode, however International media is reporting that they were involved in espionage and money laundering, some reports suggest that they were spying for Israel.
That a blockbuster, super-hit script for the next movie. You have espionage, money laundering and quite a few officers involved cannot miss making a movie out of this.

Torture them! Throw them into the sea! I love Qatar. It feels very much like the most wholesome Islamic country in the world to me. What a beautiful nation.

That a blockbuster, super-hit script for the next movie. You have espionage, money laundering and quite a few officers involved cannot miss making a movie out of this.
Yes with the catch lines, how Hindus of incredible, rising, shining India, kicked their rice bowl to help their Jewish comrades against evil Muslim Aggressors.

Yes with the catch lines, how Hindus of incredible, rising, shining India, kicked their rice bowl to help their Jewish comrades against evil Muslim Aggressors.
I think in about 3-4 posts we have come up with a better storyline than SRK's Patahaan. However I must insist we have and ISI element as love interest for the hero of the movie otherwise it will not sell.

I think in about 3-4 posts we have come up with a better storyline than SRK's Patahaan. However I must insist we have and ISI element as love interest for the hero of the movie otherwise it will not sell.

some hot Pakistani chick ISI agent falls in love with the jacked Invincible Hindutva Hero protagonist, whilst trying to sabotage his mission

Boom, bollywood destroyed.

Arise, PDFwood

They are innocent businessmen just like Mubarak Hussain Patel.

They are innocent businessmen just like Mubarak Hussain Patel.
My sources tell me that Mubarak H Patel now has a serious boyfriend and they might be getting married under Pashtun Tribal laws 😉. I was told that Abhinandand is still communicating with the Havildar who rescued him and is sending him pictures of his posterior.

Last edited:

These eight naval veterans were working for a company, Dahara Global Technologies & Consulting Services, which was meant to train Qatari Navy personnel. They had been working for the firm for five years.

These eight naval veterans were working for a company, Dahara Global Technologies & Consulting Services, which was meant to train Qatari Navy personnel. They had been working for the firm for five years.
Really? Go get a life and don’t tell the world that you are an Indian idioot. The Qatari Naval chiefs were all trained in the Pakistan Naval Academy. The Qatari Navy is run by PN guys on deputation. Just more boyfriends for Pakistani guard running Qatari prisons.

Really? Go get a life and don’t tell the world that you are an Indian idioot. The Qatari Naval chiefs were all trained in the Pakistan Naval Academy. The Qatari Navy is run by PN guys on deputation.

I am just quoting the link Mr Windjammer posted :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom