What's new

Evidence suggests ex-ISI chief Asad Durrani remained in contact with RAW: Ministry of Defence

Yes. Its very alarming

When did RAW chief retire? He faces no such blacklash for his part which suggests he got better of Durrani?
AS Dulat served as RAW cheif from 99 to 2000 after which he retired

I think story is different. Its not about leaking information but the person is charged for violationg code of conduct.
For example, you smoke in the premises of company and company fire you on this charge because as per company policy you violated its code of conduct.

To me, it looks like that but real story will come out once trial is finalized.

Durrani is a cunning man he knows what to say, recently an army officer was hanged for espionage, if durrani had done something like passing sensitive info to raw then he would've faced the same fate long ago.

Dulat retired long after Durrani.

lt seems Durrani honeywashed Dulat
We all know who's under the gun now.

Our security agencies would never take it lightly if Dulat gave out something credible or did without the knowledge of these agencies. For instance, a significant number of officers are being sacked in regards to IA Northern Command's recent security breach

I do hope that current ISI chief is loyal to pakistan and not a traitor

Our security agencies would never take it lightly if Dulat gave out something credible or did without the knowledge of these agencies. For instance, a significant number of officers are being sacked in regards to IA Northern Command's recent security breach
They both are really smart guys, durrani is just more cunning then dulat can ever be. Just recently a brigadier was hanged for espionage. Its more strict in Pakistan then it can ever be in india. He would've been hanged long timr ago if he was providing any info to RAW or any other agency. The agency wants to keep a check on durrani nothing special.

He was probably glad to have written a book with a senior in profession.

Did you read Dulats contribution to the book?

Back
Top Bottom