What's new

Everything wrong with Top Gun 2

You avoided my question. I get it... :lol:

Don’t be salty gambit. You know what I’m saying is right. Look at this new tik tok generation of America. They have the attention span of a gold fish and so my use of the word retarded was apt. I guess a more eloquent way to put it would be out of touch with reality.

Don’t be salty gambit. You know what I’m saying is right. Look at this new tik tok generation of America. They have the attention span of gold fish and so my use of the word retarded was apt. I guess a more eloquent way to put it would be out of touch with reality.
There is a %50 illiteracy rate among women in Pakistan, but it is Americans who are 'retarded'.

Lack of educational facilities wouldn’t constitute retardation, but staring at your phone while driving probably would...

:lol:
Retardation would not be able to do complex operations on the cell phone. Being a Pakistani in the US while at the same time hating the US must create a lot of psychological issues.

Retardation would not be able to do complex operations on the cell phone. Being a Pakistani in the US while at the same time hating the US must create a lot of psychological issues.

I don’t hate the USA, I’m just not a sheep. I’m a Pakistani American and I have my own views on various things.

This movie is testament of how well a serviceman can serve the country if given repeated extensions.

I don’t hate the USA, I’m just not a sheep. I’m a Pakistani American and I have my own views on various things.
You call Americans 'retarded' but you do not dare to say Pakistanis are smarter. Yeah...That tells me a lot about you. And not very good at that.

It's a film, a propaganda film. Nothing more to see or analyse. Just typical hollywood.

You call Americans 'retarded' but you do not dare to say Pakistanis are smarter. Yeah...That tells me a lot about you. And not very good at that.

Not all Americans are retarded. I reserve to use that word for Americans that choose to be ignorant rather than people that are genuinely ignorant.

There’s good and bad, smart and dumb people everywhere. I’m no genius myself, so it would be silly for me to look down on anyone.

The issue I have is with people that choose to be ignorant on purpose.

Now watch this video and tell me:

Am I wrong for using the word retarded for these kinds of Americans? Or is there a better word for it? How would you describe this behavior?

It was a fun movie, enjoyed those 2 hours.

Next thread please Whats wrong with the war sequences of "300".

Back
Top Bottom