What's new

Everything Will Be Fine Soon, Says PM Modi on Ceasefire Violations by Pakistan

Now when Indian a$$ is being rooted out and their border posts annihilated by our rangers Modi is talking of normalizing things I would ask Pak ranges to spank their a$$es a little more before cooling their guns.

Thus the Brainwashed Pakistan Includs the one spreading Terrorists in Pakistan's neighbouring countries or ...

I know a true Muslim can never Kill Muslim. :agree:

lol , i was wondering that you will bring your nose in that hahahaha
if you go with your dramatized media than yes :D hahaha if you go with reality than results will be same as " Samjhota express " you army General was involved ... i hope one day someone can question IA about Parliament and Mumbai attack, they might have some contribution on that

Now when Indian a$$ is being rooted out and their border posts annihilated by our rangers Modi is talking of normalizing things I would ask Pak ranges to spank their a$$es a little more before cooling their guns.

if you go with your dramatized media than yes :D hahaha if you go with reality than results will be same as " Samjhota express " you army General was involved ... i hope one day someone can question IA about Parliament and Mumbai attack, they might have some contribution on that

The one involved in Samjotha Express was exposed by our dramatise Media??? If you stop acting like Ostrich, you'll come to Know that Pakistani are the one who are exploding Pakistanis in Land of Pure + the Uzbek etc too are by Product of Pakistan?

Bro, if someone shove down Modi's dhoti, the Indians will suddenly claim it was Pakistanis who did it...:rofl::rofl:

Too late, the upper hand will now remain with Pakistan Rangers after Indians kill Pakistani Villagers, Pak Rangers took out Indian border posts without a single Pak Ranger loss....so from now on Indian BSF dead numbers are high and higher...

India has lost it....too late to wake up...Modi would need to beg Pakistan, for a face saving exit....am sure Nawaz will give him. India has LOST it.

Now go and sleep .That may can cool dumb head :sarcastic: :lol:

This is claiming VICTORY Indian Style, when everyones gone home.....Indians would seize to come from the back and claim...India Won.

Too late Modi ji...you have been ransacked !!

The one involved in Samjotha Express was exposed by our dramatise Media??? If you stop acting like Ostrich, you'll come to Know that Pakistani are the one who are exploding Pakistanis in Land of Pure + the Uzbek etc too are by Product of Pakistan?
don't spread lies :angry:

Be careful what you wish for

Today every indian on street want a end to this pakistani drama war.

lets hit them once for all. Now is the chance when they started it. Lets go for all out war these people who like bullets n wars. Lets give them some in head.

Pakistan tried to test whether Modi is a man of words or not. Many Pakistani experts were claiming that Modi's utterances were for electoral gains only and once he comes to power he will become a Man Mohan Singh. Like many foreigners Pakistanis failed to judge this man, and have to pay for their misadventure.

Today every indian on street want a end to this pakistani drama war.

lets hit them once for all. Now is the chance when they started it. Lets go for all out war these people who like bullets n wars. Lets give them some in head.

They people are already at War within. Winters are approaching, 1st Snowfall would automatically stop this madness until the snow melts; 'cause till then Terrorists can't sneak in to Kashmir.

Hindu Link!!! :woot:
Bhai teri nakli sarkar aur nakli media will never tell the truth.

now we want whole kashmir you can keep muslman of land. We just want kashmir for real kashmiri pundits. even if it means killing of current importers.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom