What's new

Everything is under control, says ISRO

How can we trust ISRO's word?

This mission is not of the feather brains, not for the feather brains and not by the feather brains. So please do not bother what ISRO is doing at this moment and care about your own space explorations.

Lets wait and see if 'everything is under control' :lol:

Hopefully it's under NASA control because this mission will be a failure.
are u on some drugs?? 
Indians has the pride of its nation riding on this mission. The whole nation is holding its breath during the firing maneuvers. This would be the biggest achievement for India over its perceived arch rival China. From now on, anything China accomplished that India had not would be responded by Indians with "but we got to the Mars first, so we are ahead in space"
why is ar$$ getting burnt..first decide which side are you on china, tawiwan or US?

HYDERABAD: The fourth supplementary orbit raising manoeuvre of Mars Orbiter Spacecraft, starting at 05:03:50 hrs(IST) on November 12, 2013, with a burn time of 303.8 seconds, has been successfully completed. The observed change in apogee is from 78276km to 118642km. The velocity added is 124.9m/s.

In the fourth orbit-raising operation conducted on November 11, the apogee (farthest point to Earth) of Mars Orbiter Spacecraft was raised from 71,623km to 78,276km by imparting an incremental velocity of 35 metres/second (as against 130 metres/second originally planned to raise apogee to about 100,000 [1 lakh] km). The spacecraft is said to be in normal health.

The supplementary orbit raising manoeuvre on Tuesday morning was successful in taking the apogee to 1,18,642km.

Mars Orbiter Spacecraft's apogee raised to 1,18,642km - The Times of India

In skeptical of anything India does because it boasts things that it didn't achieve. So naturally I'm suspicious of the Indian word.

But congrats anyway!

In skeptical of anything India does because it boasts things that it didn't achieve. So naturally I'm suspicious of the Indian word.

But congrats anyway!
Do you think that really matters?

Indian Mars mission was never out of safety zone.

Good to see things back on track, great job ISRO.:tup:
lets keep our fingers crossed for rest of the mission to do well for it is a long way to go.

Lets wait and see if 'everything is under control' :lol:

Hopefully it's under NASA control because this mission will be a failure.

You name should be hopeful. Hopeful of all evil happened to other country. Guy your wishful thinking is not going to harm Indian mission. It will be bad for your health. Think good. It might help you to come out of Indofobia.

Meanwhile Manglyan'e orbit raised and it is doing good. Enjoy (Do not burn).

Indians has the pride of its nation riding on this mission. The whole nation is holding its breath during the firing maneuvers. This would be the biggest achievement for India over its perceived arch rival China. From now on, anything China accomplished that India had not would be responded by Indians with "but we got to the Mars first, so we are ahead in space"

080.jpg

sigh of relief..I was worried from yesterday..i have not checked anywhere and came straight to PDF for update on this..thanks for informing!!

awwww dont worry we will also say China Mars mission was a failure lol :P

But congrats anyway!

OOh............
You mean like the yinghuo-1 chinese probe which decayed and crashed all over the place.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom