What's new

Every Pakistani now owes over Rs115,000

The weakness of the Pakistani economy under corrupt tola like Nawaz and Zardari can be proven by the fact that for 10 years we haven't exceeded 5% gdp growth rate. Our dismal growth rate in their years of rule has allowed India to surpass us economically when by gdp per capita standards we were better than them econimically. Terrorism too has drawn away investment.
and then liberals say ke pak ki history mwin democracy ko time nai dia evil army waghera waghera....halanke army ke haat mein pak better hai...army zindabad

I think that this time the chance should be given to Imran Khan. I know that he got little experience but he might be better than Nawaz sharif (better example is KPK )
Express your thoughts sir @Zarvan @Khafee @Windjammer @Devil Soul
@Imran Khan apki bat hori yahan :p:

This guy Imran Khan is Pakistan's Modi. He will raid the national coffers to develop KPK (like Modi does for Gujarat).

With Due Respect Sir......We dont have time to give any unprofessional un experience men...am too PTI Supporter But ... Now Pakistan is very better...Allhamdullillah

I think that this time the chance should be given to Imran Khan. I know that he got little experience but he might be better than Nawaz sharif (better example is KPK )

With Due Respect Sir......We dont have time to give any unprofessional un experience men...am too PTI Supporter But ... Now Pakistan is very better...Allhamdullillah

Stop fear-mongering, this was expected for a developing country. Compared to other countries, our debt is stable and normal. I remember how people panicked over WB and IMF debts, but we made it through.

infograph-from-credit-loan-2014.png

and then liberals say ke pak ki history mwin democracy ko time nai dia evil army waghera waghera....halanke army ke haat mein pak better hai...army zindabad
With all due respect, Army is not equipped to run the economy. They are not trained to do so. Our politicians are terrible, but the answer isn't army, but to replace them with better people

Stop fear-mongering, this was expected for a developing country. Compared to other countries, our debt is stable and normal. I remember how people panicked over WB and IMF debts, but we made it through.

infograph-from-credit-loan-2014.png

National Debt is the total of External Debt and Internal Debt

Internal Debt is NOT a problem for ANY country

But external debt is a problem as it is repaid in US dollars

Pakistan's problem is external debt and the INABILITY to earn
enough Dollars for Debt repayments and imports

With all due respect, Army is not equipped to run the economy. They are not trained to do so. Our politicians are terrible, but the answer isn't army, but to replace them with better people
i was hardcore marshal law supporter till i read history allot of books allot of dairies allot of disasters . now i will say even a worse every politician like zardari is better then ayoub khan .

i was hardcore marshal law supporter till i read history allot of books allot of dairies allot of disasters . now i will say even a worse every politician like zardari is better then ayoub khan .
Man, I think you've gone way too far the other way if you think Zardari is better than anyone.

Regardless, I agree, army isn't trained to run a country, they're trained to defend it and they do a damned good job of it. Martial Law indirectly contributed to Bangladesh in a huge way, not because Army wanted something like this, but because Army can't deal with politics, it can't deal with economic and social issues because it's not trained to. Civilians are not like young officers you command, we can be very hard to deal with tbh

This guy Imran Khan is Pakistan's Modi. He will raid the national coffers to develop KPK (like Modi does for Gujarat).

Dude leaders like modi ji are not born daily, give him time, he will change the fate of Bharat by 2023.

Honestly there's a lot I disagree with PTI on, but I would rather have them in power than Nawaz, Zardari, or any other pro-corruption goons. We just need a party to come in and reform the electoral system, judiciary, and police force, and every other political party will end up falling in line and actually start developing policies.

Also, I think that Imran Khan as PM would be better for foreign relations as he will actually stand up for our country against the Americans, Indians, Afghans etc.

Man, I think you've gone way too far the other way if you think Zardari is better than anyone.

Regardless, I agree, army isn't trained to run a country, they're trained to defend it and they do a damned good job of it. Martial Law indirectly contributed to Bangladesh in a huge way, not because Army wanted something like this, but because Army can't deal with politics, it can't deal with economic and social issues because it's not trained to. Civilians are not like young officers you command, we can be very hard to deal with tbh
give you a very small example ?
in islamabad few illegal mosques was demolished in 2007 . and lal masjid guys start protest . if it was political gov they may solve it with talks and no one even know what lal masjid is . but military men make it worse case ever . lal masjid is the hell hole which opened hell on pakistan . i did not support them but if this matter was been tackle carefully there was no hell in pakistan today .

Please dont compare to idiot modi thank you

That "idiot" just got a invite to the US along with an entourage of hundreds of businessmen, university deans, government department directors.

While Sharif needs to ask for an invite for his daughter.

Stop fear-mongering, this was expected for a developing country.

How old is that map? The US is missing $11 Trillion.

Back
Top Bottom