What's new

Every one should watch this vedio - try to respect other religions

I don't think posting a youtube video is the right way to go(we din't have youtube):eek:

Funny how the message of equality, tolerance, avoiding of judgement is brought to teh forums fashioned intentionally by OP to suit his personal agendas.

No matter how much you try, a rotten apple wont go back to its youth and fun days.

Thanks for the nice video with a sprinkle of hypocrisy. :pleasantry:

can anyone plz tell me what is in this video coz Youtube is banned in Pakistan ?

can anyone plz tell me what is in this video coz Youtube is banned in Pakistan ?
it is a video based on religious tolerance for everyone basically a good video(it has a female hindu partagonist)with a great msg,
but as the op sates Pakistanis must watch it and respect hinduism, got it

it is a video based on religious tolerance for everyone basically a good video(it has a female hindu partagonist)with a great msg,
but as the op sates Pakistanis must watch it and respect hinduism, got it
thanks buddy

An informative video OP could have avoided the troll bait and changed the title ...
And people who respect other religions would get the message without indulging in mudslinging.

Live and let live. If not then ...
g1365640949841215150.jpg

^^

People could also say, lets clean house first before showing up at others door
An informative video OP could have avoided the troll bait and changed the title ...
And people who respect other religions would get the message without indulging in mudslinging.

Live and let live. If not then ...
g1365640949841215150.jpg

Or maybe one could criticize OP for being one sided/ hypocrite instead of pulling out the "troll" card. People do get the msg without the provocation. Agreed you are not up to the task but when others follow with their view points, have a tiny bit of honor by not calling it a mud sling but I guess that's too much to ask. :)

Last edited:
There was a good message but OP simply used word PAKISTANI so now its a waste.

Hey Indian do you remember Gujarat.

There was a good message but OP simply used word PAKISTANI so now its a waste.

Hey Indian do you remember Gujarat.

I made a change to the title as few members wish to see it as generic one, including you.
BTW, i hate to discuss any communal clashes, especially when it comes to India we don't see them in South India. Hope it will go down in Hindi belt also soon. When you talk about Gujarat, hope you know how it started in 1st place when train was set fire by some mobs. Anyway, it's a pain to see when innocent people suffering from these clashes regardless of the community they belong to.

Muslims in India are not allowed by RAW to rent apartments in good localities.
Shahrukh Khan has stated that he is being considered as unpatriotic.

Back
Top Bottom