What's new

Every 2 years China adds a Russia

What's the big deal? India is also adding an Australia every 2 years, in population that is. I'm not kidding. Look it up.

Mind you though, it is the "democratic", "free" Australia that is being added ;)

What is more important to a nations success? Population increase or economic increase?

What a strange argument you are promoting.

What is more important to a nations success? Population increase or economic increase?

What a strange argument you are promoting.
Well, have you heard the phrase "demographic dividend"? It's something frequently cited by the Indians as their advantage. So there you go. It's not really that strange to some people...

Well, have you heard the phrase "demographic dividend"? It's something frequently cited by the Indians as their advantage. So there you go. It's not really that strange to some people...

If, like Beidou says, you're mocking.. then that's one thing.

But if you're serious, then I suspect you think sub-Saharan Africa is an upcoming superpower? Demographic dividends are only advantageous when they are taken advantage of.

The low quality of Indian human capital reveals the “demographic dividend” that India is supposed to enjoy in the coming decades as the wild fantasies of what Sailer rightly calls ”Davos Man craziness at its craziest.” A large cohort of young people is worse than useless when most of them are functionally illiterate and innumerate; instead of fostering well-compensated jobs that drive productivity forwards, they will form reservoirs of poverty and potential instability.

If, like Beidou says, you're mocking.. then that's one thing.

But if you're serious, then I suspect you think sub-Saharan Africa is an upcoming superpower? Demographic dividends are only advantageous when they are taken advantage of.

The low quality of Indian human capital reveals the “demographic dividend” that India is supposed to enjoy in the coming decades as the wild fantasies of what Sailer rightly calls ”Davos Man craziness at its craziest.” A large cohort of young people is worse than useless when most of them are functionally illiterate and innumerate; instead of fostering well-compensated jobs that drive productivity forwards, they will form reservoirs of poverty and potential instability.

A.M., I was mocking in both of posts. I have to apologize for not making that clear :) Regarding to demographic dividend I couldn't agree with you more.

lol, don't forget democratic dividend.

Back
Top Bottom