What's new

Even in Muslim heartlands, Modi racks up gains

I am not sure about anything else but this modi govt will corrupt the Election comission of an extent so that only hindu nationalist will make it to PM in india.

I have always wondered why has there been no Muslim PM in india but a president.Later i came to know that President has no value in India at all.

=================================================

=================

Is there any state in india with a muslim majority?any?

Buddy, have you wondered with such questions about Pakistan or any other Muslim country or Muslim majority country in the world? why do only non Muslim countries have to be burdened with being sickular?

709271-muslimwomen-1400258182-176-640x480.jpg

This is a saffron conspiracy by RSS.

In Burkhe wali aurton ko dekhiye . . . . .inki Shaklein hinduo wali hain. . ..inka naam Leelawati or kalawati hai. .. . . Hath me jo inhone saffron rang ke laddu pakde hain wo bhi hindu laddu hain.

Yakeen janiye
:nana::nana::nana:
hindu laddu:p::lol::lol::lol:

I am not sure about anything else but this modi govt will corrupt the Election comission of an extent so that only hindu nationalist will make it to PM in india.

I have always wondered why has there been no Muslim PM in india but a president.Later i came to know that President has no value in India at all.

=================

First tell me one Buddhist or Hindu majority state in Pakistan.

Punjab? Sindh? Balochistan? NWFP?

None.

India is not an Islamic nation. it is a Dharmic nation with its root in our cultures. And you have to live with that reality. We will live in this country with all the freedom we want.

First tell me one Buddhist or Hindu majority state in Pakistan.

Punjab? Sindh? Balochistan? NWFP?

None.

India is not an Islamic nation. it is a Dharmic nation with its root in our cultures. And you have to live with that reality. We will live in this country with all the freedom we want.

If they are not today but they will be in the years to come :D

deal with them when even one of the state will reach 50% population mark and if the state is a major state like UP than God bless you

=================

Again I say. If u think Positive u live positive life. U are the most senseless and negative person I met on PDF. Ur statements havee no logic to be frank. U think Muslims will be massacred coz they dont have representation ? Trust me all the Muslims leaders were rejected by Muslim voters coz they felt cheated and treatment as only a votebank and not a citizen.

I know its not easy for u to digest but India has moved on. India now wants to become a World power and for that we need to move above religion, caste, etc. THATS WHAT HAPPANED.

Warning to u that u too move out of Kashmir, Islam, Punjabi, Balochi, etc etc. Otherwise, Allah Maalik tumhara.

Again I say. If u think Positive u live positive life. U are the most senseless and negative person I met on PDF. Ur statements havee no logic to be frank. U think Muslims will be massacred coz they dont have representation ? Trust me all the Muslims leaders were rejected by Muslim voters coz they felt cheated and treatment as only a votebank and not a citizen.

I know its not easy for u to digest but India has moved on. India now wants to become a World power and for that we need to move above religion, caste, etc. THATS WHAT HAPPANED.

Warning to u that u too move out of Kashmir, Islam, Punjabi, Balochi, etc etc. Otherwise, Allah Maalik tumhara.

I am opening a new thread about BJP nationalist extremist fighters in the same section

Non BJP Muslim leaders like Azam khan, Abu aazmi, Salman Khursheed lost to Hindu BJP leaders in Muslim dominated areas.

its a clear indication that people were not voting on the name of religion.

mind it these muslim leaders are big names.

Actually in UP, the Muslim votes got divided because all parties fielded Muslim candidates except BJP.

Surprising but there you are.

Could be the reason as to why there will be only 20 Muslim MNA in the parliament out of more than 500.

i am not sure about the past govt but it seem to be extremely low for a community despite being more than 16-17% of population having only 20 seats out of more than 500 in parliament

It means that Indians grew up since the last elections and dont vote blindly on religious or other communal matters..... is that so hard to understand?

The number could have been much higher if 20 % of India had voted purely on communal grounds.... but as a matter of fact, they did not. Now get over it.

Surprising but there you are.

Not very surprising. Modi was elected to get the economy back on track and on the agenda of development. Despite what his critics may say, he has been able to deliver on that front to a great extent in Gujarat. Muslim youth, particularly the urban crowd don't have very different expectations from the govt than an average young Hindu. And if Modi fails to deliver on his promises, he would be shown the door in the next elections, make no mistake. People did not vote him to create a Hindu nation, otherwise BJP would have ruled India for the last 20 years. They had to rebrand themselves first through a moderate statesman like Vajpayee and now through a pro business guy like Modi. I am not very surprised that he has got some Muslim votes. It is not possible to win 72/80 seats in UP without any Muslim support.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom