What's new

Euro 2012 - Poland Ukraine

VelocuR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Starting big games first match on June 8............

tumblr_m4ixm5sh8X1rndw3qo1_1280.gif

Germany Supporter

7107492-football-illustration-with-soccer-player-and-german-flag-in-back.jpg

1235403734ADY0Em.jpg

www.MessenTools.com-emoticones-soccer-futbol-006.gif

UEFA EURO - Tournament Map ? UEFA.com

What are your predictions people?

A strong showing by Netherlands, Spain and maybe France if Laurent Blanc gets his head right and plays some on form defenders.

My teams are Germany/Netherlands and France.

supporter of Italy since 1994. But also a fan of Turkish football from 2002.

Supporting the Netherlands, cos of van persie. But also england, only if theo and Ox gets to play :)

Spain would probably win EURO 2012, but Germany, the Netherlands, and Portugal would also have very high chances

Supporting England

Pretending to support Italy

Germany will win :D

Anyone going to poland, watch out for these

Testicle-biting dogs for hooligans

From testicle-biting police dogs to sonic cannons capable of inducing involuntary urination, Polish anti-hooligan squads have an array of weapons ready for potential trouble-makers at Euro 2012.

The English-language Krakow Post newspaper asserted in an editorial that local law enforcement agencies were more than ready to tackle any hooligan threat at England's southern Poland base camp.

"The Polish police are going to come down on troublemakers like a bag full of anvils and you don't want to be there when it happens," the paper warned.

"Krakow has a long history of hooligan violence -- the local police have seen it all before and they will ruin your day if you try it on.

"These lads' mums and dads rioted under Soviet machine guns -- a few chairs thrown by beered-up fans is not going to intimidate them.

"Do not expect softly, softly police tactics."

supporting azuris

lets raise our hopes for the match tomorrow, gonna be a toughest one for italy!!

I think Germany has the biggest chance to win, at least they have the most stable performance in the last couple of years. :coffee:

The Netherlands will rise and win, although we didn't had a great match yesterday, I know for sure, that if our tactic is right just like 2 years ago, we can easily win the cup from Spain/Germany...

The Lion Of The Religion...

The standard of refereeing has gone really down hill.

Holland should have had atleast one penalty, second shout was pretty decent as well.

Germany Portugal game was really hampered by the ref, absolutely nothing fouls were being given.

WHats the point of having 5 officials on the pitch if they still make stupid errors.

My teams are Netherlands, Germany, France and Spain.

Back
Top Bottom