What's new

EU blasts US threat of sanctions

No, the EU can CHOOSE. Help us protect your freedom, or don't.

except you are not "protecting" their freedom, you are threatening their freedom. European would love Americans to leave, just like Iraq did, US will then probably throw a tantrum and threaten most "severe" sanction Europe will ever see, like how US threatened Iraq when they voted to kick US military out. US see every country on earth as its slave and vassal, funny you calling that "protecting freedom", when US does exactly the opposite.

except you are not "protecting" their freedom, you are threatening their freedom. European would love Americans to leave, just like Iraq did, US will then probably throw a tantrum and threaten most "severe" sanction Europe will ever see, like how US threatened Iraq when they voted to kick US military out. US see every country on earth as its slave and vassal, funny you calling that "protecting freedom", when US does exactly the opposite.
I see you have drunk the CCP Kool-aide. What you say above, and, perhaps, believe, is crap. So sorry you believe in the fascism of your Party. I used to think there was hope for a free China. I now see that it is not possible in my lifetime. So sad for you and your children.

Just a word of advise to the American deep state. There is country called India who wanted to mimic America and in its wisdom, tried to isolate Pakistan. Rest is history. What is happening to India is a template, albeit on a much smaller scale to what will happen to America as well. World is sick and tired of those nations who assume the role of policeman, regardless of the intentions, good or bad, will eventually find themselves being ganged up upon, just to put them in their place.

The days of uni polar world are long gone. People in America, need to give its deep state some serious shake up. Either adjust to new reality or begone.
Most Americans are too brainwashed to even understand there is a deep state let alone stop it.

I see you have drunk the CCP Kool-aide. What you say above, and, perhaps, believe, is crap. So sorry you believe in the fascism of your Party. I used to think there was hope for a free China. I now see that it is not possible in my lifetime. So sad for you and your children.

wow, threatening Iraq when they voted to kick your military out, is giving them "freedom", are so brainwashed you can't even tell what "freedom" is anymore?

EU Court Cancels US Data-Sharing Pact Over Snooping Concerns

The European Union's top court ruled Thursday that an agreement that allows thousands of companies — from tech giants to small financial firms — to transfer data to the United States is invalid because the American government can snoop on people's data.

The ruling to invalidate Privacy Shield will complicate business for some 5,000 companies, and it could require regulators to vet any new data transfers to make sure Europeans' personal information remains protected according to the EU's stringent standards.

It will no longer simply be assumed that tech companies like Facebook will adequately protect the privacy of its European users' data when it sends it to the U.S. Rather, the EU and U.S. will likely have to find a new agreement that guarantees that Europeans' data is afforded the same privacy protection in the U.S. as it is in the EU.

[...]

The Court of Justice of the EU ruled Thursday that those clauses are still valid in principle. However, it declared invalid the Privacy Shield agreement between the U.S. and EU on data transfers over concerns that the U.S. can demand access to consumer data for national security reasons.

It said that in cases where there are concerns about data privacy, EU regulators should vet, and if needed block, the transfer of data. That raises the prospect that EU regulators will block Facebook, for example, from transferring any more European data to the U.S.

The court noted in its ruling that there are "limitations on the protection of personal data arising from the domestic law of the United States on the access and use by U.S. public authorities of such data transferred from the European Union to that third country."

Government surveillance of personal data is something the U.S. in its turn accuses China of doing through tech companies like Huawei. It highlights the growing importance of data as the basis of modern business and politics globally.

[...]

https://www.voanews.com/europe/eu-court-cancels-us-data-sharing-pact-over-snooping-concerns

lol

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom