What's new

Escaping death in the Land of the Pure

Pakistan means Land of Pure. Apparently, it should be offensive for them. @Armstrong? :eek:

Its not offensive to us except when its used in a disparaging manner. Its like using the US's motto the 'Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave' or India's 'Unity & Diversity' & then go on a tirade about all the things wrong within the US or India & then expecting for it to be taken in good-taste !

Its not offensive to us except when its used in a disparaging manner. Its like using the US's motto the 'Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave' or India's 'Unity & Diversity' & then go on a tirade about all the things wrong within the US or India & then expecting for it to be taken in good-taste !

@jarves :coffee:

Every day story in the life of common Pakistanis .. 2-4-6 men pull up on bikes shoot the target and off they go

No wonder 1/3 of Pakistanis want to migrate out of the country... Pakistanis are paying with their blood for the sins committed by the establishment...sad reality of Pakistan.

Calling Pakistan "Land of Pure" is offensive to Pakistanis??

No... it is not. Who said that it is?

In fact I personally am not even offended by the word "****". Because, one, I AM a ****. Second, "****" has a very good meaning. i.e. to be clean both physically & spiritually, pure, free of filth etc. So feel free to call me a "****". I feel proud, & as if I'm being praised. :-)

One more thing. name Pak-istan has same meaning as name of city of Prophet Muhammad in Saudia: Madina-Taiyebah. Both mean land-of-pure(Taiyab=Pak=spiritually&bodily clean), or a pure-city.

Like we used to recite first-kalima
"Pehla Kalima Taiyab; Taiyab mainay PaaaaK:: Laa eelaaha iL'LaL'Laaah" = "پهلا كلمه طيب - طيب معنى پاك"

Last edited:
No wonder 1/3 of Pakistanis want to migrate out of the country... Pakistanis are paying with their blood for the sins committed by the establishment...sad reality of Pakistan.

Oh Oh . . . . !! And how could you make any conclusion on our behalf ???

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom