What's new

Erdogan barking from the sidelines to US-Syria deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not liking Erdogans policy makes you a kemalist?

This is the mind set of many AKP supporters.

Real conservatives would not vote for AKP.

I still don't understand what does this kemalist means ?

Are you asking do we love Atatürk ? The question is yes %99.99 of the Turks loves Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.

couldn't have said it better.

I am fed up of people thinking that whoever does not agree with erdogan is a kemalist.

And when they say kemalist, they think of anti-Islamic people. Not the people who follow ataturk.

I've always loved my non-kemalist turkish brothers. :lol: :flame:
You will in time learn to love them to.
Just keep on watching those series,or should i say forced by the rest of the familly?

It is actually very sad to see that some less informed people think whoever opposes erdogan is automatically a kemalist and hence and an atheist....

Very sad indeed

You Turks get way too sensitive. I'm just joking my Sadık dost.
Turkey.gif
:pakistan:

Reactions: AUz
What ever bro, first you say you don't like people who like Ataturk then you say we are too sensitive.

But then again we cant say anything as not everyone likes a loyal Turk.

What ever bro, first you say you don't like people who like Ataturk then you say we are too sensitive.

Dude it was a joke. I don't hate Ataturk at all. I think he has done many good things for your nation, but some of his policies I don't agree with. Relax.

You Turks get way too sensitive. I'm just joking my Sadık dost.
Turkey.gif
:pakistan:

We are very sensitive with Atatürk and our flag. (I'm not saying this because you put our flag in your post, there is nothing with it).

Dude it was a joke. I don't hate Ataturk at all. I think he has done many good things for your nation, but some of his policies I don't agree with. Relax.

Mate you joking was not matter at hand. I was merely trying to say that many people believe in what you said as a joke.

Thanks for replying anyway. Nowadays people don't even bother replying.

He was joking all the time,only some of us took it to serious.
If he says i hate you,he means i love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom