What's new

Enough with this negative, pessimistic thinking!

Isme bhi Youth ki hi galti hai.

And the PTM and Nazim Jokhio murderers became innocent overnight and made sure VoNC was a success. Establishment played no role. They were innocent bystanders and there was no such thing as a cipher.

The establishment has things in control. This is by design. Trust them to do the best for Pakistan.

:rofl:

Last edited:
It is definitely oddly unique. Every large nation is unique in its own way. However, Pakistan cannot be described as worse than any of those countries still standing and trundling along.
Pakistan's multi-ethnic demographic make-up and insurgent groups make the comparison unequal

The consequences for Pakistan could be in an entirely different league

as usual no daleel.
I said... I am am not even responding to you so what kinda daleel you expect from me? I said... I see the daleels from other people to you are falling on deaf ears, so I left it to that! I don't have the patience to deal with this anyway, how much hard is that the understand

Why are people so easy to trigger into this extremely pessimistic and negative attitude?

The affairs of a state caught in the middle of a massive storm, the ruling class of which has always rebelled against God, are not easy to handle.

So stay calm and don't be too negative.

The Pakistani armed forces have not betrayed the state.
Pakistanis on this forum need someone to blame who they think is all-powerful and controls everything in Pakistan. You are snatching their peace and their sleep at night by telling them not to be pessimistic but they want to blame something like a big shadow. Something they cant fix but they can only whine and whinge. They can deposit all their problems on that thought and wake up in the morning repeat the cycle. They have already lost the battle in their minds.

They think Bajwa has given them such a rod that they can never recover from it, Bajwa syndrome runs in their veins to such an extent that they forget everything but remember Bajwa. They have given such a status to Bajwa in their lives, no one else. IK is nothing short of an image of Mehdi of Pakistan for them.

Pakistanis have only bloated egos to support them, that is all they have, nothing else. No courage to stand and fight, no determination to rise, no will to take on challenges - they want someone to do it for them, like right now its IK in their heads who is supposed to be their personal slave and clean up the country for them.

Fact is Army is not going anywhere, even though the nation can see that once lawyers rattled Musharraf and he didn't recover, he had to let go and step down. Now they think that Army is pulling the strings from behind the curtains and everything is controlled by Army like there is no God.

The establishment has things in control. This is by design. Trust them to do the best for Pakistan.
Another example. An entity that controls fate.

Last edited:
only Fajr ki namaz wale log will find success... Rest awam is just bhooki nangi zombie.
Just like the movli who told the villager to have belief but carried doubts himself.

Say that to the poor man on the street who was earning not much now this hyper inflation is wiping out what little he could afford to start with.
Bill Gates once said, "If you are born poor it's not your mistake, but if you die poor it's your mistake".

What a liar, right ? The poor man is slated to die poor.

:lol:

SC is a champion of law and order. Under whose pressure were they scrambling? Law or Jin Baba?
How the mighty have fallen.
When its their agenda, the lawyers can take to the streets against the uniform and eventually bring it down. But you are talking about the courts which are not related to lawyers at all. Separate entities coz separate agenda. Sure :tup:

How the mighty have fallen.
When its their agenda, the lawyers can take to the streets against the uniform and eventually bring it down. But you are talking about the courts which are not related to lawyers at all. Separate entities coz separate agenda. Sure :tup:

It’s not me recording people having sex.. nor doing the blackmailing..

Yes guys, lets all pretend the past 10 months never happened. DHA zindabaad!

Yes when Pakistan is exporting $250 billion a year and Sharifs and Zardaris are not in power.

I said... I am am not even responding to you so what kinda daleel you expect from me? I said... I see the daleels from other people to you are falling on deaf ears, so I left it to that! I don't have the patience to deal with this anyway, how much hard is that the understand
Well you started quoting me and now you say you are not even responding me..lol

The military is no holy cow, but without that presence daughters of Pakistan will be sold into brothels just like in Syria and Iraq.

You are caught up in tiny little details while much larger things are at stake here.

It is too much effort to explain things from a historical backdrop.

Besides, we get the leaders we deserve because of what we are.

They already have control over that from the way I see things.
Corruption must be restrained by law. Even the most powerful nations perish through corruption. The army must make its own choice between justice and corruption. To choose corruption is to choose death.

Last edited:
Corruption must be restrained by law. Even the most powerful nations perish through corruption. The army must make its own choice between justice and corruption. To choose corruption is to choose death.
Agreed.

The Pakistani state is in such a bad shape that drastic measures are needed.

Any govt. employee, military or civillian, general or prime minister, needs to have their hands chopped at just a mere accusation.

I'd say start with lawyers and judges, they are the worst of the creatures that roam in the earth.

Back this uninformed, parroted statement.

If this was the case then no messenger / prophet should ever be sent to any people.
I'd cite the hadith but you would reject it anyways so I'd save you the experience of shame you might have to go through.

Why are people so easy to trigger into this extremely pessimistic and negative attitude?

The affairs of a state caught in the middle of a massive storm, the ruling class of which has always rebelled against God, are not easy to handle.

So stay calm and don't be too negative.

The Pakistani armed forces have not betrayed the state.
No they just creating properties

Well you started quoting me and now you say you are not even responding me..lol
exactly, I quoted you earlier and later after seeing your gibberish I decided not to respond you any further. Shouldn't be so hard to understand.

Back
Top Bottom