What's new

Enough with democracy, welcome martial law?

ofcourse I didn't suggest force learning in Madrissah but what I said was that everywhere people do learn second and third international languages... and believe me it will open up more ideas to our people- good healthy activity !!
You think I'm in a madrassah? No, here you're forced to learn Arabic.
Arabic isn't simply a second or third language. I learn french and English(i think this is more like an alternate first) too, but for some reason Arabic is pure torture.
I have no problem in learning meanings of surahs alhamdullillah, but beyond that - just NO!
And I know even if it isn't compulsory and optional, extremist parents wil force their kids to learn it. And I'm telling you this, learning arabic at school has minimum religious value. If you want to research the QUran the internet is good, but the arabic they teach at school even if you learn it you wont be able to completely understand the Quran.

As i said its a long process , a decade or 2 may be !!? people are more aware than past we have a very very vibrant and out of control media. Recent development in our political scene is the emergence of PTI .. We had A (1) news channel till the beganing of 21st century. Also most importantly people are very well aware of interference of military in pakistani politics not many will support this time also most importantly Parliament has more powers than ever.

Ohh god not again!
PTI syndrome! What Imran wants? Elections! So. He can become new prime minster?
What nawaz sharif wants? To be prime minster again?
What mulana fazal-ur-rehman wants ? To be prime minster?
That's the reason, why all these goons of CIA & MOSAAD wants democrazy in pakistan, they really don't care about pakistan & pakistanis problems.
Down with this democrazy, down with all this politics & these dam selfish politicians, including IMRAN.
Martaillaw zindabad, pakistan zindabad, pakistanis zindabad, pakfuaJ zindabad!

You think I'm in a madrassah? No, here you're forced to learn Arabic.
Arabic isn't simply a second or third language. I learn french and English(i think this is more like an alternate first) too, but for some reason Arabic is pure torture.
I have no problem in learning meanings of surahs alhamdullillah, but beyond that - just NO!
And I know even if it isn't compulsory and optional, extremist parents wil force their kids to learn it. And I'm telling you this, learning arabic at school has minimum religious value. If you want to research the QUran the internet is good, but the arabic they teach at school even if you learn it you wont be able to completely understand the Quran.

possible- however French Chinese etc are a bit not that would create the fusion in ideas- but Persian or Arabic may-

No more martial law, why people dont support islamic sharia law
These generals are more corrupt than politicians and todays as many problems we facing are cuz of these generals
I want these soldiers and generals to work in army and retire and dont take civilian dept and destroy them

But still yaar it is rather a nice feeling to see even one corrupt PM get kicked lol
:lol: Wat makes a politician career more remarkible in Pakistan, Ofcourse Syasi shahadat. That Raza gillani will reuse it and in the end his party will portray him as hero and will again manage to get some vote, might manage to form another government and as result they will change the name of Multan into Syed yousuf Raza gillani . and our another city will get name after a convicted person.

No more martial law, why people dont support islamic sharia law
These generals are more corrupt than politicians and todays as many problems we facing are cuz of these generals
I want these soldiers and generals to work in army and retire and dont take civilian dept and destroy them
Peoples of pakistan hve never voted in majority to the islamic parties, also pakistani islam is divided in , harri , nelli , kalli , lal pagries, till they don't get united, its imposible!
Also jihadi elements, have made poor pakistani. Very affraid from their criminal actions.
So plz forget about it.
Pakarmy will be looking, into chinese style of revolutionized , common. & popular system of governance with roatation of command.

agreed with your this statment!
nevermind i gave, 1 more day , from myself!

Sir you are too generous:rofl:

Peoples of pakistan hve never voted in majority to the islamic parties, also pakistani islam is divided in , harri , nelli , kalli , lal pagries, till they don't get united, its imposible!
Also jihadi elements, have made poor pakistani. Very affraid from their criminal actions.
So plz forget about it.
Pakarmy will be looking, into chinese style of revolutionized , common. & popular system of governance with roatation of command.

But yaar you are supportive of Mushy. Why not support him in a political party party. I mean if he was standing against PPP & PNA I would most certainly vote for him rather than others. Why he must come as a dictator? Why not as an elected leader

Now that is worth considering

Pakistan is not under Marshal Law, nor is it being administered by a Martial Law Administrator -- nor will it likely ever in the near as well as distant future.

so relax........

Pakistanis -- stop electing crooks

Pakistan is not under Marshal Law, nor is it being administered by a Martial Law Administrator -- nor will it likely ever in the near as well as distant future.

so relax........

Pakistanis -- stop electing crooks

So what odds do you think there are for PPP winning re-election?

According to a Gallup survey when Musharraf took power about 80% of the Pakistani population actually supported him. Of course it may be different now... but my point is the military can only take power when there is wider support for it. When the people are sick of loadshedding, price hikes, corruption and simply poor governance which crushes the Pakistani people beneath its heels.

Eventually a military leader would come and we would hope he would crack the skulls of Zardari's and Nawaz Sharif's and end their role in politics once and for all... which as proven by the NRO (Which was Musharraf's worst decision-worse than attacking the chief justice) doesn't happen... but we hope that happens.

However Imran Khan has actually come to rescue us from any dictatorship. In fact he has saved Nawaz Sharif and Zardari and if he is successful he can prove that democracy can work for Pakistan. Imran Khan may prove that true democracy can work for Pakistan-only that it has been misused by the PPP whose father Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto refused the vote of Mujib Ur Rehman and threatened to break the legs of Bengalis.

Frankly being a liberal... with sympathy for the military puts me at odds with many other liberal colleagues who feel. The question is when do the military take power... when governance fails... when the government is so corrupt and inept and utterly fails in providing for the Pakistani people. Under musharraf we had around 6% growth rate and in 2005 8.4% the second highest in the world and above India. If we do not want the military to take over and people like me to support it governance has to be improved and corruption has to end. If it doesn't then we can expect another decade of corrupt governance followed by military dictatorship only to once again be replaced with the same routine.

I try to avoid these votebank politics type things but to be quite frank and open - i hope their chances are minimal. The party has constantly generated the most disgraceful leaderships one after the other.

it's as dead as its founding members

real question is -- will Pakistanis who are eligible to vote actually go out and vote? Or will they shout slogans and burn tyres in the main boulevards? Look at Egypt where people of all walks of life participated in elections. Pakistanis should learn from Egypt and Tunisia.

(instead of voting in the same crooks over and over again and then complaining)

all you need is someone open and honest -- who works with people who are AS HONEST AS POSSIBLE (if that makes sense)....realistically, Pakistan wont be 100% corruption free but at least from top to grass roots level a witch-hunt of sorts must be initiatited to scare the hell out of those who accept or demand bribes; those who maintain the status quo of cronyism and ''favours'' for votes.

a country like Pakistan shouldnt be bumbling through life one crisis after the other

If PPP portray their Gillani as Polilical martyr then they have bright chances to get re-elected , after all they know how to fool our public.

Isn't the PML (N) an Islamic party? Also, I don't understand the divisions of Islamic groups your mentioned. Are they divided into conservatives and liberals?

Isn't the PML (N) an Islamic party? Also, I don't understand the divisions of Islamic groups your mentioned. Are they divided into conservatives and liberals?
Nope! PML (N) isn't an Islamic party , but you can find their vote bank in almost every community of Pakistan. and yea! about Islamic groups , they are only divided due to their ideologies , you can find conservatives and liberals in almost every sect.

ahh yes PML-N....the confused party with confused people. Before being ousted Mr. Sharif used to pull the ''Shariah card'' time to time.

some of their misguided constituents are in bed with the banned sectarian outfits like Sipahe Sahaba

real role models, they are.... :laugh:

they have done some good things in Punjab though, but the same way MQM is a Karachi-centric party PML-N is a Punjab-centric party so therefore what good does it do

Back
Top Bottom