What's new

England's IPL players advised Not to go to India !

It seems you were born with your head up and feet down. :angel:

Lagta ha yeh seedha paida howa tha issi lia demagh pe chot lagi ha iss ka.

Ohhh so you saw my post but not the above one...... Your name goes in my post without even typing it.

Anyway you should wave him as he is going to get banned soon. I dont give a damn about my account anymore.

Last edited:
it would be really interesting in both ways, whether the english and aussies and the proteas pull out or not. if they dont it will just show their greedy nature because in pakistan they cant play for security reasons but in india after the pune blast they are risking their security to play just for the money. if they do then it will be a huge blow for indian IPL. the third opinion is that IPL will be shifted to another country. lets see what happens..

yes even the Australians are crying to convince Lalit Modi to hold this IPL abroad

but Lalit Modi has refused to go abroad this time but many English teams are requesting Lalit Modi to play abroad due to security concerns

i think in both cases pakistan will be happy i hope that they keep refusing to play and let india taste their own medicine i hope PCB also do something this time to isolate BCCI as they done with us what happend with srilankan team and from shiv sinha group australian team has threats too

IPL will remain in India - Lalit Modi - Indian Cricket Fans

I can agree with All for WC but not for IPL.if we not want nobody can force us to arrange IPL in overseaze(Last time it was in SA because there was a general election in india and GOI did't allow nothing else ).

IPL is an indian domestic tournament for indian and most of the players are indian..Foreign players are like Item songs in it.if item song will not be there as Lolit modi said "The heavens aren't going to fall if that happens."

And australia and NZ<england are playing polities just to take WC.but don't forget 70-90&#37; of ICC revenu BCCI gives.here no body can force us if we not want.r u forget SA ball temparing issue(when 5 indian member was accussed.almost ICC was divided in 2 parts.)???

if for god shake there is another terror stike happens in india then at the most WC,or 1-2 austrelia,NZ tour will not in india only.nothing else.(BUt then they also had to take prize for this and they know it very well.)

so nothing is going to happen but nice to see many senior member is still Dreaming:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Well , Lalit modi brought this on himself by first distancing Pakistani cricket board and its players, and then playing drama bazi with world

PCB supported ICB and they kicked us out of world cup , how I am suppose to react to this ?

I am not shocked would not say I am happy as I did enjoyed pakistani cricketers in indian leagues and solid peace efforts

But what can you say ... its England and australians we are talking about if it was up to them they would play all their games in their own countires 365 days a year

I personally prefer Australia as as it has challenging wickets and environment

Well , Lalit modi brought this on himself by first distancing Pakistani cricket board and its players, and then playing drama bazi with world

PCB supported ICB and they kicked us out of world cup , how I am suppose to react to this ?

I am not shocked would not say I am happy as I did enjoyed pakistani cricketers in indian leagues and solid peace efforts

But what can you say ... its England and australians we are talking about if it was up to them they would play all their games in their own countires 365 days a year

I personally prefer Australia as as it has challenging wickets and environment

Naaah, It will happen in India for sure.... mostly all are happy with the Security arrangements

Back
Top Bottom