What's new

England's IPL players advised Not to go to India !

Our fight should be against those drama queens those who have been refusing not to play in subcontinent. Many nations did refused to play in Pakistan even before sri lankan team attack.

But the way we are showing our bitterness and hate for each other they will have more excuses not to came and play with us.
India has never refused to play in Pakistan but only when every time a terrorist attack alleged by Pakistani involvement.

Ball is at your court now, its is your nations PR that has gone down and the whole subcontinent will suffer onwards. They were AL-qaeda sister concern group and Pakistan based those who are threatening to attack Indian games. It is your responsibility to curb those predators. But they way you are hell bent on demonstrating your frustration against India i feel you are clearly encouraging those outlaw forces.

Last edited:
Ball is at your court now, its is your nations PR that has gone down and the whole subcontinent will suffer onwards. They were AL-qaeda sister concern group and Pakistan based those who are threatening to attack Indian games. It is your responsibility to curb those predators.
You are absolutely right about the 'drama queens', and I fully agree with your proposals. However, remember that the BJP and its sister concern groups are not any different in their agenda while comparing with the AQ etc. Who threatened the Australians players to play in Mumbai? Shiv Sena or Al-Qaeda?

My brother, not all are same, generalization is never a good idea. Some are young and hot headed but it is not that each and every Indian member is like this (same is as much true for the Pakistani members). The best way is to ignore and use the 'report' button instead of trying to teach them a lesson in an indecent language. Remember, this is a Pakistani forum and the Indians are guests here. Even if a guest of yours is indecent at times, you just don't kick him out of your home, do you? Sorry to say, but what you posted (you are only a narrator I understand) really crossed the line; certainly not appropriate for a knowledgeable member like you.
Sorry, my bad, i should have stated some of them as i have a good liaison with many Indian members, who are a pleasure for company.
Having said that dear, i also believe that where you show your hospitality to the guest, it's only natural for the other party to show gratitude and not insult the very house hold that entertains them. That sir is my logic but then again i am no body.

Let us stop this bitterness for some time and firstly resume games with each other. Thank God Pakistani policy makers don't hate India like you. Many many thanks for sending your hockey team in India. I don't have words to thank Pakistan. I hope India will also follow the suit but the way those out laws (based in Pakistan) are threatening and vowing to attack our cities in their public meetings situation looks grim for India to go in Pakistan and play.

sigh! and they say people to people connection is what is gonna get the Peace process ahead!! we cant even tolerate each other for more than 2 minutes in a online internet forum!!!

Grow up ppl

Sorry, my bad, i should have stated some of them as i have a good liaison with many Indian members, who are a pleasure for company.
Having said that dear, i also believe that where you show your hospitality to the guest, it's only natural for the other party to show gratitude and not insult the very house hold that entertains them. That sir is my logic but then again i am no body.

Wind,

I wouldn't have insulted Pakistan if not for provocative comments such as these -

let india taste their own medicine i hope PCB also do something this time to isolate BCCI

As they say, bina chingari ke aag nahin lagti.

Peace.

sigh! and they say people to people connection is what is gonna get the Peace process ahead!! we cant even tolerate each other for more than 2 minutes in a online internet forum!!!

Grow up ppl

Very thought provoking statement indeed, the tragedy is when we are adamant to force that your washing is dirtier than mine.
In Pakistan, we indeed have fanatics and what not but unlike Shiv Sena, they were never in capacity to dictate our policy and sport events.

Wind,

I wouldn't have insulted Pakistan if not for provocative comments such as these -

As they say, bina chingari ke aag nahin lagti.

Peace.
Ironically, an Indian member once commented, "Two wrongs don't make a right"
My friend, Kabi Chingari Apna Daman bi Jala Ditey Hey.
Hope you understand. Regards.

You are absolutely right about the 'drama queens', and I fully agree with your proposals. However, remember that the BJP and its sister concern groups are not any different in their agenda while comparing with the AQ etc. Who threatened the Australians players to play in Mumbai? Shiv Sena or Al-Qaeda?

Qsaark sir,

Our authorities have done their home wok this time, we know their actual power. They were badly humiliated on My name is khan's issue. RSS and BJP has also criticized the the Shiv Sena this time. Local Shiv Sena and its stooges are stone thrower street bully thugs. A mild to moderate use of police thrust will clam them down and Bal Thakrey is never away from the nearest local police station.
I am from Punjab and my Dad told me last week that Shiv sena's Ludhiana branch refused to support his mother concern on this issue. BJP is out of power for two 5 year turns and desperate to come back.

Off Topic: India is more secular this time since independence. Also North India do not want war with Pakistan and vows to have good relationship with Pakistan trust me. India's non offencive approach (post mumbai) and recent U turn for talks is testimony to its desire for diplomacy only. I hope things will become more cordial if specially India will become concessional to its typical stand. But as far as i know every single terrorist attack and kargil has made India more non negotiable.
Regards.

oh really, you want to continue with your rants then go ahead lanton ke boot implicate on you as well....

It was Pakistani member who trolled ''to feed hungry Indians first''. Don't try to tell that you hate India here then any one else. We all know about you mate. Take it easy.

World is a open book now we can start spoiling this thread like you with many articles exposing Pakistan's vulnerabilities.
Come what may, i never walk away from a challenge or a threat...........
You will never have the pleasure of witnessing me drawing the first blood, but i believe in giving as good as i get. We all have our problems and no one else is coming to resolve them hence stand and deliver for, there is a fine line between hate and mate. Rest Assured.

My friend, Kabi Chingari Apna Daman bi Jala Ditey Hey.
Hope you understand. Regards.

Iss liye, chingari mat lagaya karo.

Hum yahan pe mehmaan hain, iss kaaran thoda lihaaz kar lete hain.

Chalo... inn sab baaton mein kuch nahi rakha.

Last edited:
ALL OF THE BRITISHERS WILL COME FOR MONEY ULTIMATELY . THIS ARE JUST EFFORTS TO GRAB ATTENTIONS OF THE AUTHORITIES TO GAIN SOME IMPORTANCE WHICH IS A COMMON PRACTICE FOR THIS WHITES.

hahahaha i dont think sooo it will be easy for india to assure full security

Back
Top Bottom