What's new

England win Test Series 4-0

England willl have tour of india in october. Will they play any test matches there or only one days?

It will be a good chance for India to take revenge if there are test matches

Actually to beat England again, they will have to prepare hard and more importantly mental conditioning would be required mostly.

Chalo dafa karo yaar, One Day mein dekhte hai kya hota hai.

England willl have tour of india in october. Will they play any test matches there or only one days?

It will be a good chance for India to take revenge if there are test matches

Not easy, we do not have quality spinner like earlier days

Gambhir and Ishant added salt to the wounds.. had they paid attention to the game.. instead of "mardon ki mohabbat".. they might have contributed..
Salute to R.Dravid.. kept fighting.

Santro did you notice MR Gambhir batted down the order so he could be closer to Sharma? It was like a scene from a love story like Khabi Khabi!

England deserved this win. They played better than us. I am not hoping good result in the ODIs but it will not be as bad as 4-0 because because they have played lots of limited over matches.

But in October England coming to India. In their last visit we whitewashed them for 5-0. Same fate waiting for them in India. :cheesy:

England deserved this win. They played better than us. I am not hoping good result in the ODIs but it will not be as bad as 4-0 because because they have played lots of limited over matches.

But in October England coming to India. In their last visit we whitewashed them for 5-0. Same fate waiting for them in India. :cheesy:

Not so easy mate. It would be a very tall task for Indian team who lost their pride at Mecca of Cricket...

Not so easy mate. It would be a very tall task for Indian team who lost their pride at Mecca of Cricket...

I am talking about when they come to play in India. I know it is not easy. In England we may lose the ODI series if our team does not return to its pre-England era. I do not know what exactly happened to all of them! Bad bowling and worse batting!

England team will be the worst nightmare for indian team in the days to come, rather years to come .

Analysts are even of the view that india should better play in Asia if they want to restore there respect as a much hyped cricket team otherwise they would be thrashed . according to them indian bowling and batting was so pathetic that india lost all the matches by gigantic margins and in 4 tests i.e 8 innings indian bowlers managed to take just 20 wickets

lol i wonder whats happening in indian media as it was quite a over-hyped series , and in media the common notion was "we will crush england "

England team will be the worst nightmare for indian team in the days to come, rather years to come .

Analysts are even of the view that india should better play in Asia if they want to restore there respect as a much hyped cricket team otherwise they would be thrashed . according to them indian bowling and batting was so pathetic that india lost all the matches by gigantic margins and in 4 teats i.e 8 innings indian bowlers managed to take just 20 wickets

lol i wonder whats happening in indian media as it was quite a over-hyped series , and in media the common notion was "we will crush england "

Media is pre-occupied with the anna hazare issue .

anyways , one bad series wil not decide the future . We should wait and watch .just like India is good at home , even England is very good at home . don't forget that .

Back
Top Bottom