What's new

England VS NZ

Chelo, it was great game play by Pakistan in the last 3 matches. It was a turnaround. But things need to improve in domestic side.

Appreciate Pakistan played fairly throughout, keeping the interest and spirit of game alive.

It would be good luck if Pakistan still Qualifies for Semi-Finals.
The good side is I can finally get over this world cup after Pak vs Bd match, I stopped following cricket for a while and just started at the beginning of the world cup, so I can at least get this over now, not so interested in the rest of the matches, but I would watch an Aus vs Eng final with hopefully Australia winning the world cup

To be fair to the Pak team, Sarfraz have said in last few matches that they are taking each match one by one, it is the ICC personalities like Nasir Hussain, Ramiz Raja, pakistani media, some other people in their twitter that keeps bringing up "who would Pak fans support in Ind vs Eng". They did it for hype and viewership of the match of course and some percentage of Pak fans played along. Whats funny is that after Eng beat Ind, Ramiz Raja in his daily video said "Pak should depend on themselves and not others", wtf, he was the one along with others trying to hype up the Indvs Eng match, not the Pak cricketers
I agree and this all made us look desperate fool because i have seen Indian posting pictures of begging bowl of sarfraz asking point from India and NZ. We should know the mentality of our neighbour who always take everything in negative way

New Zealand intentionally throwing the match to keep Pakistan from semi....

Everyone is out to get pakistan....

Waiting for one more Pakistani cricketer to tweet how cia ...raw and mossad planned this match to thwart the Pakistani team by fixing other team games...since Pakistan coudnt play well in their own games... :(

Last edited:
Unfortunate that Pakistan won't make the Semi-Finals this time around, Hoping Pakistani cricket will come back as a stronger side in the future in both ODI's and Test cricket.

Heard just now from sangakara...NZ fortunate... their game got washed away against india and got 1 point...pakistan got only one point against sri lanka( because of wash out..which pak was likely to win)

D-kEpL8U0AAdO44.jpeg

Pakistan govt. and PCB is short of cash otherwise a few fixes by Pakistan would have been fine.

Back
Top Bottom