What's new

England vs India at Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Birmingham

India pulled the breaks around Over 38/39 kept their run rate under 5.7 or equal

It is not common to see all overs , at steady 5.7 runs in last 10 overs considering 12-14 runs are possible in Competitive game

View attachment 567609

whether it was fixed or not, its sad that Pak team supporters have to analyse another team's performance to save its own a*se in the tournament, how about we just stick to analyzing why our team is not the unbeaten team in the tournament, instead of entertaining all the conspiracy theories out there

India losing to a team who lost against the under dogs...Pak and Srilanka...Lolzzz!!!

First and Last 10 overs tells everything..

It's shame. The way India batted throughout the innings it seems they were playing for adjusting run rate not for win.
If India is in this much control against a top side, we should pray we don't face them again..

We are terrible at chasing. That is not a secret. 9 out of 10 times when a decent total is set Pak will have difficulty reaching the target. It is just not our cup of tea.

As far as I can remember , if it is 101 runs , or 150 runs or 180 runs or 360 runs
Pakistan has had same issue

The only time we had marginal stability was when we had Inzimam Ul Haq and Yousif Youhanna (Mohammad Yousif) and Salman Butt and Imran Nazir in opening

India proved today that they can deliberately loose matches to other teams without a fair fight if it suits them, lol.

A short, 60 meters boundary on one side where the English team scored 13 sixes on a batting paradise and India managed to score a single six and that too in the last over, lol.

Sportsman's spirit ? Gentleman's game? Fair play? ...all proved alien concepts by team India.

No, it doesn't. It doesn't tell much about English bowling attack through the overs.

Jofra Archer slowed down runs all along (4.50 economy) and Plunkett and Woakes were taking wickets.

Indian batsmen mostly struck Wood, Rashid and Stokes.

English fielders also stopped numerous boundaries.

Like I said before, watch the match. Re-watch it, if you need to.

I would had agreed with you completely had Indian batsman got out while trying to score quick. They held their wickets while lost the match easily in the end. Lack of sixes explains it. Hardly any shot in the air. When required run rate is over 10, u try to hit all over the place especially in the air.

Anyways enough debate. Pakistan should had taken the situation in their own hands to start with rather than relying on somebody else matches. Let's pray for NZ victory over Eng which is highly unlikely and than our game against Bangladesh.

:cheers: Kismat main hogo then we will get to Semi Finals if Bangali match is our last dance , it will be a winning dance party for Pakistan

I never rated India to beat England because , English's fundamentals are strong so Indian tricks don't work on them they smash it out a 6

British fan: Finally a good news from our team love u England but I have to admit and I even noticed that Indians lost the match intentionally bcz they dont wanna see Pakistan,and I swear that this team is not gonna win world cup 2019 .

Even commentators Nasir Hussein and India's own Saurav Ganguly were baffled at the complete lack of interest by Dhooni and Yadav to go after boundaries and only interested in taking singles in the last 5 overs.

Back
Top Bottom