What's new

Engineering questions and Answers, Engineers please visit

Hi, I wanna ask that which field of engineering has better scope ?

Well, I am a physicist. So I have to say that applied physics has the most "scope". Without physics, engineering would be nothing.

Well I am a Civil Engineer , I have done my engineering from Military College of Engineering Risalpur (NUST). I will be doing Masters in Transportation Engineering from NUST this fall.So if any body wants some information regarding civil engineering or NUST be my guest.

If your degree is recognized from both HEC and PEC then your institute becomes irrelevant as far as government jobs are concerned.. Institutes play a part for first job coz sometimes the employer likes to hire persons from a particular university, may be because he likes that university or some of the graduates of that university are currently working with him.... The university ranking or prestige of institute becomes irrelevant once you got hired cause after that it all depends on your ability. There is nothing like if you are graduated from UET or NED only then you will get a job.

Your job, most of the times, in Pakistan depends on your luck and then merit and after that some reference... but if your reference is strong your merit can be ignored....

But first of all select an institute who's degree is recognized by both PEC and HEC..

Please tell me what is PEC and HEC:blink:

Well I am a Civil Engineer , I have done my engineering from Military College of Engineering Risalpur (NUST). I will be doing Masters in Transportation Engineering from NUST this fall.So if any body wants some information regarding civil engineering or NUST be my guest.

I do actually...

1- What is the best insulating material for roofs? preferable any product available cheaply in Pakistan...
I was thinking to lay white floor tiles on roof top... i'm not sure about the results but it is an expensive solution... any creative ideas?

Thanks..

I do actually...

1- What is the best insulating material for roofs? preferable any product available cheaply in Pakistan...
I was thinking to lay white floor tiles on roof top... i'm not sure about the results but it is an expensive solution... any creative ideas?

Thanks..

for these questions you must make a separate thread :P

just kidin

it is not neccessary to answer my question!
I asked in good faith... and with full trust.

If possible...I'll try to contribute if answers related to electrical engineering are sought.

since....long ago.
All the best in your future endevours.

Please tell me what is PEC and HEC:blink:

Most important thing is recognition from Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) google it!!

You can have institution having recognition by Higher Education Commision(HEC) but not by PEC & this r worthless as along as jobs are concerned as well as further education

Most important thing is recognition from Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) google it!!

You can have institution having recognition by Higher Education Commision(HEC) but not by PEC & this r worthless as along as jobs are concerned as well as further education

SO does it mean dat we need to get admission in an institution which is recognised by PEC and HEC both??? can u give me the list of such universities?:coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom