What's new

End of Israel in 2022

Please do not defame science by mixing maths with this nonsense.

Maths has done too much good for human civilization....

If i was the PM i would have held Maths responsible for the Numerous Human Rights Abuses it has committed,don't fall into the trap of Maths=good,maths is a part of 'Axis of Evil' & is completely evil

I stopped reading after the prophecy discusses the armies of 2014 using horses in battle and that soldiers will tie their horse leashes to some olive trees. :undecided:

I actually made a silent prayer that the ISIS starts following this stuff. Would have no issues in taking town Horsebound riders with cluster munitions( will feel bad for the horses).

What horsehay and poppycock.

Prophecies are OK, but it has more to do with the laws of nature. Anything that rises is bound to fall in due course of time. This process has accelerated in present time due to the ever changing technology. There was a time when Empires would take centuries to collapse, then the time between the rise of and the fall of the empires started to shrink. We will witness more sudden rises and falls of nations in coming years.

armies on horses in 21st century? common guys it's not even funny.

End of Israhell is a bad omen for India?

If that's the case, i will be surprised to see India standing as nation given the prophesy of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) regarding Ghazwa-e-Hind; the conquest of India.

Time will tell, Allahu Alim.

If that's the case, i will be surprised to see India standing as nation given the prophesy of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) regarding Ghazwa-e-Hind; the conquest of India.

Time will tell, Allahu Alim.
Amen...Read the prophecy and if u still trust the horse riding and stuffs :hitwall:

Prophet Muhammad PBUH said, when you see bare foot sheep grazing Arabs compete in building the tallest building, know that those would be last hours before arrival of Dajjal.

Learn from this advertisement which Jews were using a year ago. Its almost time when Anti-Christ would arrive.

626597f1dd66bd16f7877df1f471531a.jpg

Now that is only the first part of the foretelling.. second part of fore-telling would be very depressing for Jews. Dajjal's rule on earth is for 40 days. Out of these 40, first day would be like a year, second day would be like a month, third day would be like a week and 4th day on wards its gong to be as normal days. This is subject to interpretation but I see Dajjal's rule is 40 days. With the end of Dajjal, Israel would be wiped out of earth. InshAllah!

REMEMBER, Ghazwatul-Hind is Due before Dajjal arrives.. if Dajjal's arrival is approaching, Ghazwa-tul-Hind is already approaching. Be ready for that.

Last edited:
am also waiting for "Shah-e-Shair-e-Ali" in Pakistan. Shah-e-Shair-e-Ali is to arrive before Ghazwatul would happen. He is not a religious scholar nor a saint but he is somebody who would have mastery in two feilds. According to Niamatullah Shah Wali, he would be an experienced worrier and a learned scholar of Quran-o-Sunnah. Shah-e-Shair-e-Ali would change country into a prospering country within a very short period. He will be elected President at a time when Pakistan will have famine of leadership.

Few other signs of the Shah-e-Shair-e-Ali are that he would have blue eyes and would wear red cap. Sir Zaid Zaman thinks he could be one. Note that Sir Zaid has blue eyes, has good grasp of Quran o Ahadith and he has been a soldier in the early days of his life. and yes.. he wears Red Cap! Now if Zaid becomes President of the country.... You Bet!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom