What's new

Elon Musk replies to a Hu Xijin snide remark towards him with a Confucius internet meme that implies an obscene action

Hamartia Antidote

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States

手整体插在口袋里的人过分自信
Literal Translation: Overconfident man with hands in pockets

Popular internet meme version of Confucius saying:
A13usaonutL._AC_CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C71b5ufxnW5L.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_UY1000_.png

confucius.png

Elon Musk has gotten into a Twitter brawl over the Ukraine war with China's biggest troll​

Last edited:

Slang translation:
The act of manipulating one's genitalia through a trouser pocket; masturbation.
Lol here you go with an b.s. reply as if you know more about CONFUSIUS (judging from how spelled his name, don't think you know Jack squat) than us Chinese. Take it easy and relax American, you folks are winning anyways no need to press and report every gotcha moments you think you people have. Lame.

I'm pretty sure he used Google translate going by that broken grammar.

I'm pretty sure he used Google translate going by that broken grammar.
Nah, he used that dumbass camera powered Tesla AI that runs over toddlers

Slang translation: "..and you are just an overconfident man playing pocket pool".
The act of manipulating one's genitalia through a trouser pocket; masturbation.

Overconfident man with hands in pocket

20221008_075955.jpg

Lol here you go with an b.s. reply as if you know more about CONFUSIUS (judging from how spelled his name, don't think you know Jack squat) than us Chinese. Take it easy and relax American, you folks are winning anyways no need to press and report every gotcha moments you think you people have. Lame.

LOL! You are just completely ignorant of the obvious internet meme Musk is referring to.

Last edited:
That's okay but use Google translator next time. 🤌
Sorry, English is not my fist language. I'm also so admired Indian can speak English so fluently. No wonder Indian took over all of the Tech support line in U.S.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom