What's new

Elon Musk launches 2 astronauts in 7 man capable Dragon

Because he's not afraid to fail. So what if something explodes? He'll just make the next design better, and then the next one better, until eventually he perfects the product. And he does it fast. Starship SN4 just exploded but SN5 and 6 are almost complete with SN7 already under construction.

Foreign agencies are going to realize how far they are behind the day you see a Starship stacked on a Super Heavy and it successfully launches to orbit. Starship will be a huge strategic asset for the US and NASA and the military will cream themselves.

Elon is probably one of the most revolutionary figures of our time

Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 9.50.00 PM.jpg

You can move around in it

What kind of a stupid title is this? Embarrassing Russia, China etc. Dude do you even understand what the word Embarrassment means? Had you looked at US ever since orange clown was elected to the office and what is currently happening ever since the pandemic started or the riots going on. Jeez talk about being retarded and complete lack of self awareness.

Back to the topic, SpaceX did achieved another milestone, keeping an eye on this one.

Elon is probably one of the most revolutionary figures of our time

Well actually he is a part snake oil salesman and part space Karen.

Well, the explosion of SpaceX Starship SN4 in Texas was a spectacular sight too. I love watching the great fireball.

You people really believe the launch was going to fail?

Look at the guy on the table? He failed Elon.

H2yO34S.jpg

SpaceX is really good at failing, fixing, and launching fast. Starship failures are expected, but each one they learn and improve. SN5 is already near completion and SN6 is under construction. Don’t be surprised if Starship and Super Heavy are stacked by next year and Starship is launched into orbit.
What he said was the equivalent of someone without shoes walking while criticizing someone else's car.

SpaceX delivered two guys into orbit while the launcher landed by itself onto an offshore floating platform. People can count on Russia and China being further behind in space. This is not counting USAF's X-37 doing who knows what in orbit.

We find your lack of faith -- DISTURBING.

The brain behind all of it is only one ambitious guy Elon Musk the science freak.

Last edited:
View attachment 636826
Russian and Chinese spacecraft still use crude 1960's stick-pressing-buttons tech.

View attachment 636867
Space Shuttle 1970's early generation glass-cockpit tech

Meanwhile in 2020 SpaceX using glove compatible customizable touchscreens...
View attachment 636827
View attachment 636849
Hello 21st Century!!

I notice in the Russian spacecraft's picture that surrounding each button is a metal frame. I suppose that is because a shaking spacecraft will make it difficult for the stick to press a button if there is no frame as the stick will move towards an unintended button. How is Crew Dragon's touchscreen handling this ? Aren't modern computerized military vehicles like tanks not using buttons ?

NASA has provided substantial technical help to SpaceX, so no way its an embarrassment for US. A private company would have always done better. They are efficient, creative and not riddled with bureaucracy.

That is not entirely correct. A private company like Boeing too got into the manned mission business privately only recently as far as I know ( after SpaceX's achievements ).

Tell me, India's ISRO has had 60 years of existence and it is a government organization with vast pool of resources ( human, finance, material ). Why hasn't it been able to come up with manned program until the currently planned one ? The USSR built space stations decades ago. India's lower operating costs should have allowed for having a space station long ago.

in order to compete in space industry countries like china and russia have to develop private companies and allow them to invest in third world countries like Pakistan and bangladesh etc to benefit from cheap labor and save finances for research and development,indian space mission is much cheaper as compared to others due to this factor

What kind of a stupid title is this? Embarrassing Russia, China etc. Dude do you even understand what the word Embarrassment means? Had you looked at US ever since orange clown was elected to the office and what is currently happening ever since the pandemic started or the riots going on. Jeez talk about being retarded and complete lack of self awareness.
The longest Trump will be in office is 8 yrs. The setback for Russia and China, aka embarrassment, will be much longer.

Tell me, India's ISRO has had 60 years of existence and it is a government organization with vast pool of resources ( human, finance, material ). Why hasn't it been able to come up with manned program until the currently planned one ? The USSR built space stations decades ago. India's lower operating costs should have allowed for having a space station long ago.
You're quite an interesting specimen for a commie. You want the achievements of a purely capitalist country. When maybe lower-income countries achieve something in space, you say, first solve hunger issues. Did the US wait till they solve their hunger issues when they started funding NASA? Those failed shuttles cost taxpayers billions of dollars, did they stop their space program and went back to feeding hungry and giving money to the poor?
Hypocrisy thy name is communists.

You're quite an interesting specimen for a commie. You want the achievements of a purely capitalist country. When maybe lower-income countries achieve something in space, you say, first solve hunger issues. Did the US wait till they solve their hunger issues when they started funding NASA? Those failed shuttles cost taxpayers billions of dollars, did they stop their space program and went back to feeding hungry and giving money to the poor?
Hypocrisy thy name is communists.

Let me remind you that Elon Musk has not listed SpaceX in the New York Stock Exchange. As far as I know. And NYSE is as capitalist as one can be.

I have great interest in anyone's manned program for Mars. For example, the now-ended Mars One program.

Where I object, as I have told you in the other thread, is countries wasting their resources on stockpiling weapons when they should be looking after their citizens first and also, yes, and also investing resources on great humanity-affecting programs like Mars One.

Forgot this : I have mentioned the achievements of the USSR too.

Falcon-X is touted as a success story for private enterprise. What this only allows is for state or private corporations or clandestine agencies to spread their terror around the globe, through space.

americans are a joke, gullible, stupid and in effect a nation of jack@sses as they have been duped time and again with lies and deception. Zionists own, control and dictate america, not the government nor the people of america.

They jump around like a bunch of baboons, all excited about private enterprise space travel. The reality is far from it. Got suckered into (the world followed) the whole "Google" search engine and today google works for the government to spy on it's own citizens. They prance around like a bunch of yuppies, flashing their smartphones, "instagramin" like a bunch of buffoons. All the while their "Civil Liberties" are all gone.

So go ahead, thump your chests like primates, wave your flags (us flag is symbol of tyranny) like idiots and get louder with your arrogant boasts. please do!!!!

What awaits you and your kind, will send shivers through your soul (that is of course, if y'all actually have one).

Just a few years ago the only thing people here talked about was US dependence on Russian RD-180 engines for US rockets and Soyuz spacecraft for US manned launches.

Then out of nowhere small SpaceX:
1) 2010 Launches their first Falcon 9 rocket which is so powerful that it surpassed China's capabilities. (Only their recent Long March 5..which failed twice..has slightly better lift capabilities).
2) 2010 Launches the first reusable supply ship to the international space station
3) 2015 Successfully lands Falcon 9 giving it a reusabilty no other program has
4) 2018 Launches Falcon Heavy - which completely obliterates ALL active rocket program capabilities...then also lands it.
5) 2020 Launches 2 astronauts on a 7 man space ship exceeding the current active abilities of Russia (3) and China (3). The Space Shuttle did 8.

Next up Starship...which with a 100 person capacity is at least a decade ahead of any plans by anybody else.

View attachment 636826
Russian and Chinese spacecraft still use crude 1960's stick-pressing-buttons tech.

View attachment 636867
Space Shuttle 1970's early generation glass-cockpit tech

Meanwhile in 2020 SpaceX using glove compatible customizable touchscreens...
View attachment 636827
View attachment 636849
Hello 21st Century!!
Wow....this is great. Elon musk's is a genius. He should be named the man of the century. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom