What's new

Elon Musk is a moron

Nonsense lol

Everyone sucked Elon Musk's **** up until he started to go against the democrats and then a hate campaign started against him
Lol sure
Imagine going to court and arguing "Sir, I'm a moron these lawyers in Wachtell didn't deserve that much money for defeating me"

Lol sure
Imagine going to court and arguing "Sir, I'm a moron these lawyers in Wachtell didn't deserve that much money for defeating me"
Cynical video, simplifying Musk's actions to "him being a complete idiot".

Just jealous stupid people fall in for this democrat BS. They were all up on him before he started talking against the democrats.

Musk is a biggest poster child of how you fail up as long as you have privileged status.

Nonsense lol

Everyone sucked Elon Musk's **** up until he started to go against the democrats and then a hate campaign started against him
He is right about the rebrand and the new logo. New logo really looks like 💩💩

he paid $40 bln for the company name and the logo only to be changed to something like a **** logo

He is right about the rebrand and the new logo. New logo really looks like 💩💩

he paid $40 bln for the company name and the logo only to be changed to something like a **** logo
He doesn't care about subjective opinions on a logo, he does it for a meme lol.

That man seems a CIA bot.
A milli vanilli of technology.

You just have to see how Western main press agencies talk about him, giving him free advertising.

There is no difference between truth and lie, between real world and fantasy world, in the current liar USA.

Sad, American people doesnt live in real world, and they try to fool rest of world too.

Just as I thought.

When I read the title of the thread, it must be about Twitter.

It turns out to be true.

Elon Musk is not as smart as everyone thinks of him.

But some men he hired are smart people.

Elon Musk a moron? No, certainly don't think so.

Although he has become a bit of a right-wing mega tool as of late

That moron is laughing all the way to the bank to the tune of $239 Billion...and as if we all wish we could be "morons" too.

Back
Top Bottom