What's new

Eleven Naxals held in Chhattisgarh

vicky sen

Reaction score
Country
India
RAIPUR: Eleven suspected Naxals, including six women, were apprehended by security forces from the jungles of Balrampur district in Chhattisgarh early today.

Officials said that a joint squad of paramilitary CRPF and state police apprehended the Naxals during a combing operation in Lahsunpath forest of Kushmi area in Sarguja division of the state.

"Eleven Naxals including six women have been handed over to the local police after they were held from the jungles," they said.

"One .315 bore gun, a pistol and two detonators along with some other explosive material have been seized from the squad," they said.

The suspected ultras are being interrogated, they said.

The Sarjuga-Ambikapur belt in northern part of Chhattisgarh is not an active Naxal hotbed compared to the southern parts of Bastar and this is after a longtime that Maoists have been apprehended in these areas, they said.
Eleven Naxals held in Chhattisgarh - The Times of India

Get them into custody . . . screw their nuts so hard that they vomit out all the information . . put a bullet into their heads immediately :coffee:

No Chargesheets No courts. . faisla on the spot :sniper:

You have very uneconomical ways of killing perpetrators.

I wanted them to taste their own medicine, but if you say...Do you have any way of economical...I mean through your research you must found out cheapest way of sending scums to hell? Please elaborate point by point. ISI & Taliban will be much interested(for them innocent people not scums)...:D

Last edited:
I still feel....naxalism is outcome of our own impotent gov. system....
first these ba@tard netas needed to be killed.........
then the naxal movement will die along with it.....as the development reaches them.....

I wanted them to taste their own medicine, but if you say...Do you have any way of economical...I mean through your research you must found out cheapest way of sending scums to hell? Please elaborate point by point. ISI & Taliban will be much interested(for them innocent people not scums)...:D

Rather than testing on animals, i'd test new drugs on these terrorists to see if it's fit for human, and the revenue generated from these processes can be used to run the prison system. You can't get more economical than this.

:angel:
See, i'm not a proponent of easy death, i want them to suffer. Death is easy, a 50 cent of bullet can free you from all your life's misery. Punishment should be such, when they'd live long, and repent each moment of their life for their evil deeds, and will beg for a death penalty.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom