Country
United States
FulRnN6WIA4n2q6

FulRpufWIAozWW1

FulRrduXwAAXPJf

Fuq9d38XoAErKxn

@F-22Raptor @Hamartia Antidote

@beijingwalker @Yongpeng Sun-Tastaufen @S10

No offense but elephant walks are cringe as **** and don't really prove anything.

monkey-happy.gif

F-22 not even good at killing goat herders and sheep herders in Afghan.

Good at killing 500,000 kids with their parents as so directed by Albright with pleasure and smile on her ugly face and uglier heart.

albright040718-640x386.jpg

All your elephants and hippos and zebras and donkeys walking about did not stop below

Your formidable fighting force won glorious victories against Nicaragua and Grenanda and Panama
Since WW2.

Those 3 the only victories of the most formidable fight force on the planet.

laugh-emoji.gif

What was the military edge USA have over a bunch of separate goat herders in Afghan? Do not even need the entire fucking country of Afghan.
10,000 to 1 ? :pleasantry:

Or is it the Afghan goat herders have military technology greater than USA??
I finished reading “the Outpost” by Jake Tapper. How a bunch of goat herders in Afghan with AKs and rpgs and IEDs (because they do not have billion dollar industry to make bombs like USA, can only make bombs in backyard on a DIY basis) taking out USA brave men despite they having 155 howizters , 120 mm mortars , Ma Deuces, A-10s, properly build bombs, B52s and helicopter gunships , AC-130 Spectre Gunships and billions of dollars backing them and not so good in protecting them.

If USA fought bravely with massive firepower behind them, then what about the goat herders with only AKs and RPGs fighting against USA knowing they fighting against 155 howizters , 120 mm mortars , Ma Deuces, A-10s, properly build bombs, B52s and helicopter gunships , AC-130 Spectre Gunships ?

Even more fucking brave is the least I can say of the Afghans goat herders. Who were untrained knowing only how to herd goats unlike the USA special forces who went through countless hours and weeks and months learning how to kill and kill.
Yet who won? And who left Afghan?:enjoy:

Maybe USA army should consider making their fighting folks do a course in goat herding . As who knows, maybe herding goats might be better to build up fighting skills. :pleasantry:

main-qimg-39381da9e4b73e7adef3555c34c64b3b

1605584339573.png

1605584441990.png

USA got fucked when USA tried that in Afghan . Against a bunch of tribesmen when USA had 1000 the firepower over them. And after a trillion of dollars what have USA got to show in Afghan? :yay:

Why did the United States of America fail to win the war in Afghanistan even after 17 years? Why does the lone superpower fail to defeat a group of goat herders?:omghaha:

Elephants walking with zebras and giraffs and donkeys and monkeys did not do so well in Somalia either

AP_mogadishu_ml_131004_16x9_992.jpg

WW2 against Hitler was won largely by USSR who take down and took out 80% of the best and most powerful divisions and fighting force of Hitler and Murica and UK took on a bunch of invalids send for R&R in Normandy

Your formidable fighting force in Pacific with battleships and carriers and planes and submarines fought and killed 200,000 japs in Okinawa and Guam and other Pacific islands

China with barely any arms killed nearly 2,000,000 japs .

Folks forgotten how China can fight and did fight.

================================================

:pleasantry:
USA had military advantage and fire power at least 100 times that of China in 1950

In 1950, the weakness of China very very real and not imaginary at all. Armed largely with single shot bolt action rifle a noch above black powder muzzle loader.

How can China ever hoped to prevail against battleships with 16 inch guns and planes and artillery and Ma Deuces with unlimited ammo supply and the claimed battle savy of USA army and Marines?

Dugout Doug and his generals laughed at those chink laundrymen and promised that they be crushed to red paste with firepower and laughed at the China warning not to approach Yalu river.

The military might and strength of USA with heavy artillery and planes and tanks and battleships with 16 inch guns cannot be resisted by China with economy slightly out of stone age and with single shot bolt action rifles. Bolt operated rifles were just one stage above using muzzle loading muskets and black powder.

That Chinese be slaughtered and turned into red pulp should they dare to fight good old Dugout in Korea.

Chinese whacked USA and the UN combined that they had to flee south of the Parallel as demanded by China.Chinese fought with bolt operated rifles against Ma Dueces , automatic weapons and artillery and tanks and planes and chopters and battleships with 16″ guns.

Go read the book by David Halberstam

The Coldest Winter

and Korea : the first war we lost by Bevin Alexander

images

Look on the front line at 24 Nov 1950 and the front line of 16 Dec 1950.

main-qimg-f101c7f9b3e6b53ead4cb3a8b4210040

1605573911497.png

1605573939409.png

1605573988110.png

It took China only twenty days and less to do that push down to 38 parallel fighting USA and the UN combined who had 100 times and more of the firepower of China.

I AM SURE CHINA GOT REDUNDANCIES AFTER REDUNDANCIES AS TO KNOW WHERE USA NAVAL ASSETS ARE AT ALL TIMES.

AND IF PUSHING TURN TO REAL SHOVING, USA SAILORS WILL REMAIN FOREVER YOUNG

USA LOST BADLY TO CHINA WHEN CHINA HAD ONLY SINGLE SHOT BOLT ACTION RIFLES AGAINST DUGOUT DOUG AND HIS BATTLESHIPS WITH 16 INCH GUNS AND CARRIERS AND PLANES AND ARTILLERIES AND MA DEUCES WITH UNLIMITED AMMO.

AND THE USA FIASCO IN VIETNAM WHEN USA HAD 100 TIMES THE FIREPOWER OF CHINA AND VIETNAM
04-17-nam-fall-01.jpg

USA WERE WARNED NOT TO GO NORTH OF THE PARALLEL

USA dared not cross the parallel.

China told them if USA cross the parallel, China will put Chinese boots on the ground below the parallel in numbers that pale what China did when Dugout Doug approached the Yalu River.
The fact that you wrote any of that in a serious manner and believe it, is hilarious to me and goes to show me that you haven't actually read up on history and how wars work. Instead you probably watch a few too many pundits on the internet that shape your views.

Also, those monkey emoji/gifs are cringe as ****.

Last edited:
The fact that you wrote any of that in a serious manner and believe it is hilarious to me and goes to show me that you haven't actually read up on history and how wars work, and instead probably watch a few too many pundits on the internet that shape your views.

Recognized him immediately from the Emojis and language used. He's gone under several names here

Recognized him immediately from the Emojis and language used. He's gone under several names here
Someone is desperate for money......

I mean if you really need to get an alternate account to get back into an internet forum, either you are really missing the money to make ends meet or you are extremely lonely........

I don't know which is worse....

The fact that you wrote any of that in a serious manner and believe it, is hilarious to me and goes to show me that you haven't actually read up on history and how wars work. Instead you probably watch a few too many pundits on the internet that shape your views.

American soldiers were, quality wise, worse compared to Germans, even until 3/4 quarter of 1944.
But that all doesn't matter, when Americans are FULLY unleashed to wage war with their industrial might, nice geostrategic location and with the ability to oversupply themselves and still supply and feed entire nations (Great Britain/Commonwealth and USSR).
These people who claim that American lost militarly against Afghans are out of their mind.
Americans could RAZE every country without nukes when they are fully unleashed and not fighting with their self-castrating ROE.
Only thing which saved MANY Afghans and Iraqis is the fact that the same propaganda-media which promotes these colonial skirmishes are the same who would directly whine when something like a fully recorded anti-partisan action is given to them.
In the end, there were several other ways to solve the problems in Iraq and Afghanistan...

Back
Top Bottom