What's new

Elections 2008

The educated remain a minority in pakistan, I'm more convinced than ever that we need to kill illeteracy to prevent crooks, thieves and traitors being elected. :undecided:

Let me guess.....if the pakistani people had voted for mushy's party...... would you still be saying that there illerterate,i doubt it.

So we can take from your comments that mushy was a disaster for the education system.....just like all the rest of them...talks a good show.but thats about it.

BB was ready to allow US on Pak soil, NS wants to make AQ Khan Prez. God this country is screwed. Big time.

This is why dabong's reasoning is so absurd. Whilst celebrating the loss of Musharraf he's missing out that PPP were ready to let US troops invade Pakistani homes and families. The consequences of that would be disastrous. And Zardari is the type of person to allow it. Musharraf knew how to be a diplomat plus he was strong, Zardari is just in it for money and doesnt have the political charisma that Musharraf has. He wouldnt be able to reason with people the way Musharraf does, unless there was money involved, plus I could see him easily being bought off. I'd agree it's screwed, unless some independent body can monitor the idiot in power.

I would like to say that Pakistan and the President of Pakistan just slaped the entire world which was saying that there won't be elections on time. Our Respected President Musharraf has shown the elements in Pakistan and world that he has not fight for anyother country but he is fighting alone for Pakistan ( he definatly started all for US but it will benifite Pakistan the most). He has shown the People of Pakistan that he was not a power hungry President. I feel sorry for our fellow men when they accuse him not looking the fact that what he has done and what feelings he has for this nation. I swear to Allah if you see his Speeches around the world being neutral. You will see that he has passion for Pakistan. A dream for Pakistan. I wish our nation is bold enough to give our great leader this credit atleast and show that we are not an arrogant nation. Long live Pakistan and long live our beloved the Great leader President Musharaff. ( i know the mentality of our people lmao . I know they will say how much he has given me lol. I will say he has given me what money can't buy what no other Pakistani President or Prime Minister has ever been able to give me and that is dignity respect and honor. He has given identity to Pakistanis who live out of Pakistan.( when people used to see Pakistanis they used to say are you indian and now people know that there is Pakistan a stronge and fearful respected and importan nation on earth). They know our IMPORTANCE I would like to ask those who talk against him to go to youtube and watch his speehs his interviews from open heart and give this guy a credit. I know his days are limited in power MAYBE!!!! but i would love to say one thing as of me alone I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PAY YOU BACK MISTER PRESIDENT WHAT YOU HAVE GIVEN US BY ALLAH'S GRACE PEOPLE LIKE ME WILL ALWAYS BE IN YOUR DEBT. YOU ARE THE FINEST A MOTHER OF PAKISTAN HAS GIVEN BIRTH OFF I SALUT YOU LONG LIVE PAKISTAN LONG LIVE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN LONG LIVE ISLAM AND THE LAST LONG LIVE PRESIDENT MUSHARAFF.

He has given honour and strenght to Pakistan. Very nice passionate post.

The are far too many people in Pakistan who do not seem to be able to sleep at night knowing that their is actually a leader working for the benefit of their country and not for themselves. That is in thanks to all the past corrupt politicians. So they have to make up stories and lies to make themselves feel better.

YOU KIDDING ME ;) I AM TOTALLY WITH YOU DUDE I THINK WHATEVER HAPPEND HE HAS A BIG HAND BEHIND ALL THIS I MEAN NOW ZARDARI FAMILY IS CALLED BHUTTO FAMILY ........ WTF AND PEOPLE STILL DONT GET THIS FUNNY. IAM LOOSING HOPE ON PAKISTAN. ONE LAST TING I WOULD LIKE TO ADD IS THAT PPP'S PARTY ACCOUNT MEANING BANK ACCOUNT WAS NOT EVEN SHARED WITH ANY PEOPLE PARTY PERSONAL BESIDE BB crook!!!!!!! funny right ...... arrrrrr just pray

Thieves like Nawaz sharif and Asif zardari when they form the Government then what you expect? will they save Pakistan?

Why did mushy let zardari out of jail?

Please do tell me what case your quoting when you accuse nawaaza of corruption.

:wave:MUSHY:wave:

And Jana, ANP with secessionist tendancies can now join with MQM, and make two provinnces ungovernable. If Mush was smart he would tell Hazara to go to hell and let ANP rename the place Pakhtunkhwa, Afghania or even Khamukhua. That should take the wind out of their sails. And send Gen Babur down to Karachi.

We have not only given the wolf the keys to the henhouse, we have collected them for the wolves and told him "have fun"!

Damn, there's a lot of stupid Pakistanis. 74 seats to Zardari. Muahahahah

What a joke. I hope Musharraf quits actually. Pakistan doesn't deserve economic progression or the progressive laws he introduced. There's your bloody democracy.

:victory::victory: SORE LOSER :victory::victory:

:) No doubt about need for education BUT

I dont agree that just being degree holder the behaviour of the voters will change.

The only thing which is going to change the behaviour is consistancy in the process and by looking at the current 2008 elections specially in NWFP i have this belief that after 2, or so more elections in the future and you will see our voter with more maturity.

In NWFP we had seen people have rejected MMA PPP and PML and voted for ANP and most of the Independent candidates.

I agree, but Pakistan can't afford looters in power for 2 elections. All the FDI would be drained. There probably won't be elections anyway in 2 years if US troops invade anyway.

Afaik, there were elections in 2002 or 2004, and elections in 2008. Musharraf won enough seats with the MMA in the first one, so his reign as leader was in fact legitimate. He also started the trend of international observers, and vote counting in front of oppoisition parties (the Pakistani journalist at RUSI was proved wrong accusing him of vote rigging). I'm not sure it's just election continuity that will change things. Pakistanis need a change of mindset generally. To understand why people like Zardari are so harmful, and to see the proof of it. This comes with education I think.

It's a shame MMA lost ..that gave PPP more seats.

RR the reason for PPP win is not MMA as the alliance was bound to fail even if PPP was not in the run.

The only thing that had contributed to PPP win Punjab mostly on National Assembly seats was PML-N due to Nawaz League the vote of PML-Q divided with if PML-Q candidate gets 26,000 or so and PML-N gets 25000 or so while PPP candidates either getaway with 35,000 or so or 40,000.

And the votes PML-N got were mostly polled to them in opposition to PML-Q as sign of anger by the voters.

And also RR people did not vote for Zardari but the candidates who were fielded were having their own vote bank either based on ancestral grounds or Biradri system.

If you had noticed PPP won most of the seats in rural Sindh that is stronghold of PPP.

similarly PPP followed PML-N in Punjab not due to its populrity but due to divide vote bank of Q and N pluse some prominent leaders of PPP who were bound to win in almost every election so it was there.

In Balochistan PML-Q is in the lead

in NWFP PPP got 17 seats while same number of Independent candidates won in NWFP which means PPP is not even on 2nd number.

^
Lets see if you are saying that when we have the Baloch Republic, the Free State of Pakhtunkhwa and the Indian states of Sindh and West Punjab. That is what is staring us in the face.

**Edit**
Jana that was for dabong, not you, you posted before mine came online.

:victory::victory: SORE LOSER :victory::victory:

So you're happy Zardari won? Idiot.

I would be happy if an Independent won, someone with a clean sheet, but you're happy a crook won. Don't worry, he'll bomb your Taliban in the tribal areas for money even more, perhaps even allow US troops in.

Actually no. You think Zardari won't bomb Taliban positions in Pakistan. He would work with the US even more so, perhaps let in US troops onto Pakistani soil. And watch him take 10% of everything. Idiots deserve everything they get. Musharraf tried.

There a difference between dictorships and democracys........something i dont think you would understand.

So you're happy Zardari won? Idiot.

I would be happy if an Independent won, someone with a clean sheet, but you're happy a crook won. Don't worry, he'll bomb your Taliban in the tribal areas for money even more, perhaps even allow US troops in.

:victory::victory:....keep crying......you lost:victory::victory:

:victory::victory:....keep crying......you lost:victory::victory:

I didn't lose anything, since I didn't vote in any election. I don't even live in Pak. I'm an interested neutral observer, seeing what's best for Pak, and the world. You are some idiot schmuck radical pre-pubescent kid from the UK with no sense of logic or maturity.

I didn't lose anything, since I didn't vote in any election. I don't even live in Pak. I'm an interested neutral observer, seeing what's best for Pak, and the world. You are some idiot schmuck radical pre-pubescent kid from the UK with no sense of logic or maturity.

:cheesy::cheesy:....am really hurt by that...lol...:victory::victory:

Dont forget....YOU LOST

Back
Top Bottom