What's new

election tribunal disqualifies PTI MNA from FATA on allegations of rigging

Once for all its time to get rid of this system and these politican in ANY party. Lets bring clean system which can help us electing ppl WE vote for. Enough is enough we cant live like this any more. Never ending pain and insult. Now its up to Nation to decide.

so PTI is ready to kick out all the lotas they imported and elect people on merits?

its very difficult since PTI consists of maybe 80% lotas

so PTI is ready to kick out all the lotas they imported and elect people on merits?

its very difficult since PTI consists of maybe 80% lotas

First of all its not PTI but its member who elect these ppl its not like MQM were London wali sarkar decides who to live and die.

PTI is 80% lotas ? lol i feel sorry for u i know its hard to work for MQM since its about ur life

First of all its not PTI but its member who elect these ppl its not like MQM were London wali sarkar decides who to live and die.

PTI is 80% lotas ? lol i feel sorry for u i know its hard to work for MQM since its about ur life

abe chor yaar all these dramas, altaf doesn't know each and every MQM worker in karachi, its doesn't make any sense

what PTI did was to sell tickets for millions of rupees, all were lotas or non PTI worker who got the tickets

Back
Top Bottom