What's new

Election rigging was planned in NADARA and SC knew about it:Saleem Bhukari

saach tu samnay aa kar rahay ga jesay IJI ho yan 2013 ki rigging kab tak kher manao gay mian

this is ground breaking allegation by a credible journalist Saleem Bukhari...

so what does supreme court say about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
this is ground breaking allegation by a credible journalist Saleem Bukhari...

so what does supreme court say about it?

lets hope PTI will prsue it as a form of petition in the courts?
thats why fakhar uddin g ibrahim ran away, of bieng caught? he was just a manager!

good another contempt notice..

I was just reading something very interesting...

2020 - Generation X is reshaping global politics

............Born between the late 1960s and early 1980s .......with less respect for rules, authority and established policies.....

Looks it already been started in Pakistan, soon we will see every person giving damn to the court and Law, and in the end will cry for street crimes, and increase of criminal activities... For this generation personal stance is much important then reality/facts...

Ptians are still in shock and their conspiracy theories will never end

Whole world and institution of Pakistan is against them and their leader

lets hope PTI will prsue it as a form of petition in the courts?
thats why fakhar uddin g ibrahim ran away, of bieng caught? he was just a manager!

I seriously see a crisis in the making, this SC isnt going down well on the road, nor the elections... scandals will come out !

lol m8.... which law ? hahaha... We are in this mess because of there is no law.

good another contempt notice..

I was just reading something very interesting...

2020 - Generation X is reshaping global politics

Looks it already been started in Pakistan, soon we will see every person giving damn to the court and Law, and in the end will cry for street crimes, and increase of criminal activities... For this generation personal stance is much important then reality/facts...

Why not just do confirm votes by checking thumbs? Why is ECP and SC running away from it ?? DOES IT RING ANY BELLS ON UR EMPTY BRAIN ??

Why ECP used billions to buy hardware and software which will never be used ??

Ptians are still in shock and their conspiracy theories will never end

Whole world and institution of Pakistan is against them and their leader

Yawn..... Another conspiracy theory. O Bhai... wait for the "Bhanda" to "Phoot" before you start making noise. Let us see the evidence first. Where the hell is objectivity?

lol m8.... which law ? hahaha... We are in this mess because of there is no law.

Why not just do confirm votes by checking thumbs? Why is ECP and SC running away from it ?? DOES IT RING ANY BELLS ON UR EMPTY BRAIN ??

Why ECP used billions to buy hardware and software which will never be used ??

Posted like a true PTI troll. You could be civil, you know. And people might think of you as a mature person. But no, that is too much to ask from a PTI troll. I suspect that such people would be trolling their grand kids one day...

When u dont have answer start gali galuch thats nooras

Yawn..... Another conspiracy theory. O Bhai... wait for the "Bhanda" to "Phoot" before you start making noise. Let us see the evidence first. Where the hell is objectivity?

Posted like a true PTI troll. You could be civil, you know. And people might think of you as a mature person. But no, that is too much to ask from a PTI troll. I suspect that such people would be trolling their grand kids one day...

I seriously see a crisis in the making, this SC isnt going down well on the road, nor the elections... scandals will come out !

Leaders untill when we guys will cry for rigging thats the habit in every party why don't we guys look forward for more string institutions and better transparency in next elections. is the matter of ego or pak comes first?

Leaders untill when we guys will cry for rigging thats the habit in every party why don't we guys look forward for more string institutions and better transparency in next elections. is the matter of ego or pak comes first?

PTI stance is that PTI has accepted results but want to investigate rigging so that system is improved for the next time and massive rigging like on 11th may could be prevented !

Back
Top Bottom