What's new

Election rigging was planned in NADARA and SC knew about it:Saleem Bhukari

PTI stance is that PTI has accepted results but want to investigate rigging so that system is improved for the next time and massive rigging like on 11th may could be prevented !

yara bat thek ha but rozana koi na koi na bakhera? kya log yehi sunna chahta hun. let me tell you PPP came into govt even 1/3 voters were fake. log ye nhi dkehta bad me kon kese aya tha wo yes dekhtay han kis ne kitna kaam kia.

i will recommend you to watch moeen pir zada 2nd aug prog u wills ee k hamaray constitution me kya flaws. bec of 18 th amendments and election tribunal powers chief power decrease this thing happens. jab tak ap law thek nhi kreinge sehi loh tribunal me nhi laenge. u cnat do any thing. we abuse fakhrudin ji but when u will know about the facts you will know that what in fact happened. bec of 18th amendment it decrease power of chief of electional chief so now he needs majority to pass any law in elections tribune so when ever he tried to do something other members rejected so he couldn't do a jack about nay thing.

Floods aar he han log mar rhe han lets focus on them. plz stop bashing each other lets work for pakistan not only for PTI or PMLN or MQM. lets work collectively.....

Sometimes, i feel Imran made a blunder by not marching on Islamabad with T.Qadri. Believing in a corrupt system was a blunder and a missed opportunity, it does look that streets are bound to decide our fate one day, sooner than later.

Sometimes, i feel Imran made a blunder by not marching on Islamabad with T.Qadri. Believing in a corrupt system was a blunder and a missed opportunity, it does look that streets are bound to decide our fate one day, sooner than later.
khuda ka shukar hai key baat samjh mien agai hai?
challo app ney , kuch to right direction mien socha uncle hawai -nahi?lol

When u dont have answer start gali galuch thats nooras

Another troll post. You are in good form.

But excuse me, my record speaks for itself. I do not support ANY party per se. Pls provide an instance of 'gali galuch'? Calling a troll a troll is like calling a spade as spade. What is wrong with that?

PTI trolls are the most self-righteous gali PEHALWANs out there. Every journalist, analyst, avid reader knows this. It takes next to nothing for your guys to start trolling. That is the purpose of your life, it seems.

Just look at the conspiracy threads you people have opened on PDF. What is wrong with asking for proof? Why should anybody care about your OPINION about SOMEBODY ELSE's OPINION? Why is it wrong for me to point out the obvious fallacy in your assumption about something being a 'fact' without anything to back it up? Where is the PROOF?

What does it take the likes of you to start a conspiracy theory thread? Apparently nothing other than an itch.

No, IK did exactly the right thing by ditching the self-important Qadri and his 'million' march. That was a mature decision.

IK's high-lighting the issue of rigging looks inflated to most people. But it serves a very important function. It ensures that the system would be reformed and improved. He has created tremendous pressure upon ECP, and people like myself support this strategy. We need evolution, not revolution, and we certainly do not wish to provide any excuse or opportunity to Army for doing what it does worst: step into politics directly.

If only PTI partisans understand this much. But *sigh*, they are victims of their own propaganda.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having IK prove his worth in KPK. This ought to be his utmost priority. I hope he changes gear in the near future. There is quite a bit of criticism and pressure surfacing.

57ae3833c1c5f51a8141068291cd76c3.jpg

yaar koun see bewkuf see phala paar giya hee.

Now does PTI owns ARY NEWS ?? Did PTI told Saleem bhukari to say these words ? Saleem Bhukari who has very often spoken against PTI and there chances for winning election. Was it was PTI who payed billion rupees to buy thumb verfication system or was it ECP ???

There has been media reports , mobil vidoes , strange activities in election. PTI has pointed out 25 halake and asked thumb verification which ECP SC are rejecting to do. WHY ??? There is evidence which some powers trying hard to hide.

Another troll post. You are in good form.

But excuse me, my record speaks for itself. I do not support ANY party per se. Pls provide an instance of 'gali galuch'? Calling a troll a troll is like calling a spade as spade. What is wrong with that?

PTI trolls are the most self-righteous gali PEHALWANs out there. Every journalist, analyst, avid reader knows this. It takes next to nothing for your guys to start trolling. That is the purpose of your life, it seems.

Just look at the conspiracy threads you people have opened on PDF. What is wrong with asking for proof? Why should anybody care about your OPINION about SOMEBODY ELSE's OPINION? Why is it wrong for me to point out the obvious fallacy in your assumption about something being a 'fact' without anything to back it up? Where is the PROOF?

What does it take the likes of you to start a conspiracy theory thread? Apparently nothing other than an itch.

Now does PTI owns ARY NEWS ?? Did PTI told Saleem bhukari to say these words ? Saleem Bhukari who has very often spoken against PTI and there chances for winning election. Was it was PTI who payed billion rupees to buy thumb verfication system or was it ECP ???

There has been media reports , mobil vidoes , strange activities in election. PTI has pointed out 25 halake and asked thumb verification which ECP SC are rejecting to do. WHY ??? There is evidence which some powers trying hard to hide.

if IK has participated in the million man march, today he could be sitting in PM house?
all this making of ECP was itself was the biggest crouption or scandle itself!
by which croupts got the protection for 5 more years to come?
now its about time , some of political forces join hands to deney the croupt, judiciary & its new born ugly product yes this NOORA GOVT the right or power to do more crouption with poors dying?
cause sorry pakistan couldnt face another era of destruction?

lol m8.... which law ? hahaha... We are in this mess because of there is no law.

Why not just do confirm votes by checking thumbs? Why is ECP and SC running away from it ?? DOES IT RING ANY BELLS ON UR EMPTY BRAIN ??

Why ECP used billions to buy hardware and software which will never be used ??

I don't know which world you are living in. When Imran demanded this for the first time. Nadra said we don't have machinery to verify all the voters thumb impression. Also, who will bear all the cost for buying new machinery? IK is going to pay from his own pockets? Old system was made for some thumb impression verification, not in thousands. Another point for this, PPP asked for verification in southern Punjab, PML-N ask for verification in Sindh, JUI-F ask for same in KPK, National Party asking for in Baluchistan and PTI is demanding it in Central Punjab. Can you "FULL" brain explain how much Government Machinery, cost required for all the verification?

Last and not least, what your leaders don't tell you is. Case is still in progress. And your leaders want to force things in their own favor. Which Law does they obey? Mr. "Full" Brain...

Once a troll, always a troll. Thanks for the apt illustration of my observation, your trollship. When you have no argument, feel free to abuse - that is the first (and only) rule in a troll's cod of conduct.... :-)

When Mr. Saleem Bukhari said anything about chances of PTI in elections, I am sure PTI trolls (like yourself) abused him, like they abuse anyone who does not agree with them. Now, very conveniently, PTI trolls are touting his claim as PROOF, without waiting for any objective evidence that he could show about his claim. It is with good deal of humor that I note his offhand allegation that SC knew something as 'PROOF' of a conspiracy theory.

With friends like these, IK does not need enemies.

I have seen the same evidence that you are touting and I have different conclusions. Now let me show the futility of your claims: you say that PTI has pointed at 25 constituencies. Even if these 25 constituencies are all decided in PTI's favor, it would make no difference in the power setup for the next five years. There are other parties making similar allegations, some against PTI. What would you make of that?

Also PTI's objections have not been dismissed. ECP has not completed the process. The matter can NOT come before SC yet. The question about SC rejecting PTI's petition does not arise. A petition has NOT been filed in SC. When PTI partisans criticize SC, they are essentially making fools of themselves. It is as though they think they DESERVE a suo moto notice from CJP, as though he needs to step into politics on behalf of PTI.

Admit it kid - you do not really know what you are talking about. You are just part of the troll army who will do greater damage to PTI than any other entity.

Chalo bhai, 16 September ka reminder laga dia phone main!!!

This is gonna get interesting. BTW, what is significance of 16 Sep? Zardari is retiring on 8th right?

good another contempt notice..

I was just reading something very interesting...

2020 - Generation X is reshaping global politics

Looks it already been started in Pakistan, soon we will see every person giving damn to the court and Law, and in the end will cry for street crimes, and increase of criminal activities... For this generation personal stance is much important then reality/facts...

My dear when there is lawlessness, you expect the selfishness, everyman for himself, and only those survive who stick to themselves and the ground realities.

And dont act like the country has no street crime and there are no law and order issue.

My dear when there is lawlessness, you expect the selfishness, everyman for himself, and only those survive who stick to themselves and the ground realities.

And dont act like the country has no street crime and there are no law and order issue.

So we should join lawlessness, selfishness? And let Lawlessness, criminal activity to grow?

Probably he can make amends by resigning from Senate, National and Provincial Assemblies.....:)

So we should join lawlessness, selfishness? And let Lawlessness, criminal activity to grow?
Apparently, seems like as per him..

Back
Top Bottom