What's new

Election results 2018

My friend it only media who is not receiving the results in the backend every thing is going as it is.

RTS might be down because every anchor on tv is accessing it on his mobile these idiots were given one device link but they all are using on cell phone thus over loading the system. It is the duty of polling agent to get the result signed and leave if they don't take it is their responsibility. RTS updates are not ECP results. ECP gives its results from RO office.

ECP is not clearing this up in so many words and if its not doing that deliberately then why isn't the PTI leaders raising their voice against it and asking ECP to make things crystal clear and refute Shahbaz Sharifs and Bilawals claims.

ECP is not clearing this up in so many words and if its not doing that deliberately then why isn't the PTI leaders raising their voice against it and asking ECP to make things crystal clear and refute Shahbaz Sharifs and Bilawals claims.

My friend they cannot start counting without forum 45. Once the forum 45 is signed by polling agents only then counting starts. The back end process is working. If a polling agent refuses to take the copy of forum 45 it is his fault not dhandali.

One can only laugh ... Right at the end this delay. Such a long wait to get to this point and more wait.

Sirf technical issue hai...since RTS is down, form 45 cannot be printed.. And this has provided pmln and others to call it dhandli... Pmln was looking for some excuse and they got it... This is bizzare and failure at huge level....
Thank you for summing it up. Thats exactly what I'm saying too. ECP has given an excuse to the failed parties (their former patrons) as a gift on a platter to do whatever they please with it

One can only laugh ... Right at the end this delay. Such a long wait to get to this point and more wait.
raat ke 3 baj gay 9 hours since counting ECP sucks can not buy a software which work one day after 5 yeats .itni mehnat ke elections ko mutnaaza bana diya kuti nasal ne

I think it is Ddos attack on RTS or Media houses overloading via refreshing the system.

Bhai I am computer engineer myself . I know the problem... Software testing mein eik term hoti hai load testing jo in logon nay bilkul nahi ki...

BTW Yasmeen Rasheed of PTI is losing from Lahore seat now... Pmln is 10k votes ahead.. Sad..

Bhai I am computer engineer myself . I know the problem... Software testing mein eik term hoti hai load testing jo in logon nay bilkul nahi ki...

BTW Yasmeen Rasheed of PTI is losing from Lahore seat now... Pmln is 10k votes ahead.. Sad..

I know what you mean by load testing. Yes the system is having load testing problem idiots failed to check it.

Back
Top Bottom