What's new

ElBaradei: We'll fight back if Israel attacks Gaza

well, i have arab friends here who hates Egypt because of that. so yeah, Egypt has lost a big position, but not with a large number. but i think it will change now, since Mubarak went

yeah..i have decided to stop responding him after he claimed that..i dont need him to teach me arab-israel wars..also we are not talking about history but the present time..and today they are the invaders and agressors...

egypt lost his position(and pride) in the eyes of arabs..then,we filled their position..egypt isnt considered as the "big brother" of arabs and they cant be effective in the ME with this israel-sucking policies.

well, i have arab friends here who hates Egypt because of that. so yeah, Egypt has lost a big position, but not with a large number. but i think it will change now, since Mubarak went
Haters gonna hate. Egypt is strongest Arab country. Thanks to peace agreement they got 1000 Abrams tanks and 200 F-16. While Syria has only rusty T-72 and 40 Mig-29.

israel-sucking policies.
LOL, whats Israel sucking about Egypts policies? You failed to explain.

Haters gonna hate. Egypt is strongest Arab country. Thanks to peace agreement they got 1000 Abrams tanks and 200 F-16. While Syria has only rusty T-72 and 40 Mig-29.

LOL, whats Israel sucking about Egypts policies? You failed to explain.

haters gonna hate?if their own peope hate,its a problem my friend. abrams,f-16s? saudis have modern toys too:lol:

i never thought that you need explanation.

blockading their arab fellows...

are syrians considered arabs?

and also by arab friends i meant mostly moroccan and algerian. and both of them do have a decent army that has been suplied heavily with french military equipments.

haters gonna hate, what do you mean by that?

Learn history. Arabs invaded Israel. In 1948 Egyptian Army was stoped just 30 km from Tel Aviv.

Egypt sacrificed tens of thousands of its soldiers for sake of Palestinians. More than all other nations combined, includuing the Palestinians themselves.

They did not lose any position.

You claimed that Mubarak was "sucking up to Israel", although Mubarak's regime was always very cold towards Israel, regulary broadcasted anti Israeli propaganda on TV and made anti Israeli army drills.

You have to learn history as well. The British had invaded Palestine and imported the European Jews to form israel before 1948. So. don't tell us that israel is not the aggressor. What you could say is that israel is not the only aggressor in this case for the west is its mentor in everything.

Back
Top Bottom